fashion and chastity belt

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
masterboyz
Sex: Male

fashion and chastity belt

Post by masterboyz »

Hello everyone. imagine some photos of modern fashion today. Girls are half-naked sexy nice, but the street is not you alone. Men who find it difficult to keep the aggression in the form of half-naked girls as well as children. If a girl is invited to dress like that it should necessarily wear a chastity belt to avoid violence, as well as minimum standards.
Attachments
couture fashion 2014 summer
00520h_320x480.jpg (35.09 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
00450h_320x480.jpg (28.92 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
00290h_320x480.jpg (30.73 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
00080h_320x480.jpg (36.81 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
00030h_320x480.jpg (28.06 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
00290h_320x480.jpg (30.73 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
00210h_320x480.jpg (27.99 KiB) Viewed 5075 times
Tobbe

Re: fashion and chastity belt

Post by Tobbe »

An interesting thought, and when I look at your photos, I understand your concern.
Chastity belt should be every woman's basic garments.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
masterboyz

Post by masterboyz »

is anybody reply my post? What people think my idea?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

masterboyz wrote:If a girl is invited to dress like that it should necessarily wear a chastity belt to avoid violence, as well as minimum standards.
Wearing a chastity belt should never be needed to avoid violence, never ever. It does not matter how a woman dresses, she should not have to be afraid of attacks. Unfortunately there are as you correctly point out, very sick people out there who do not see it the same way. It might be a good idea for women to wear a chastity belt to protect them self. But before this happens there must be a change in how chastity belts are looked upon by the general public. Today it has a strong BDSM connection in most peoples view. This stops most women from approaching the subject even if it interests them. Once wearing a chastity belt becomes hip and in then we might see an explosion in its use.
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Post by Kellymac3 »

I think that women who wear chastity belts should never feel that the belt gives them added protection against unwanted attention.
If an aggressive man has got to the point that he realizes that the ' object' of his attention is wearing a belt, he may severely hurt her in many ways.

Isn't it ironic. I was once wearing a belt. Not a chastity belt. A seat belt, in a taxi....before I had time to release it, the driver had locked the doors and was assaulting me. But the seat belt that prevented my escape, also saved me from rape. It was physically impossible for him. So he hurt me instead. I was fearing for my life. A man like that would be angered even more if I'd been wearing a chastity belt.

And it's ok. It happened a long time ago. I've come to terms with it.

I don't wear my belt for protection. If you want protection, buy a gun....Cos a chastity belt will not save you from physical hurt.
For me a belt is still for fun, love, commitment to your partner.

(Oh, and I really don't suggest buying a gun. I personally do not believe we should carry firearms....)
masterboyz

Post by masterboyz »

I think it's time to enter the chastity belt as the most fashionable accessory for ladies. Need it to be very prestigious to wear a chastity belt as well as a ring with diamonds. Nevertheless, the best defense of female genitalia should be present. Today advertised ar anti-rape wear shorts.

firearms prohibited in many countries. you can not always have time to get your gun.