How do you do?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Tobbe
Sex: Male

How do you do?

Post by Tobbe »

I thought it might be good with some tricks and tips how you get your chastity belt to fit well, and be both comfortable and prevent access to sex. Also tell what make and model you describe!

What's there to think about?

How to avoid skin redness and other blemishes?

How long did it take before the belt was so good that you did not notice that you are wearing it?
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Re: How do you do?

Post by Kellymac3 »

Ok, I'll go first!
At the moment I have a Chinese rear wire belt. It has a 'buckle lock' ie not padlock. It had a secondary shield but as the rear wire is attached to the secondary shield, it was silly to have a padlock there. So with Tobbes advice, I removed that second padlock, cut the front plate so it's really a custom fit and replaced silly screws with permanent rivets....Thanks for helping keep me secure Tobbe ;-)

I quickly found that the full liner in the crotch plate was NOT a good idea. One day after a shower, liquid squelched out that liner and dribbled down my leg!! Was it wee, shower water?! I ripped that liner out straight away. I must say, the belt minus the crotch plate liner is ok. I can run, excercise etc.

I have had this particular belt since last nov, so 5 months now. But it's only been full time since jan 1st. The wire is really tight on my belt. And for I would say, the first 6 weeks ( continuos wear), I could only sleep 5 hrs before the wire hurt me. It's strange, the wire doesn't hurt when you stand but lying down, trying to get into a drivers seat of a car. Oh it gets you!!

So for me, 5 hrs sleep max for many weeks. But now it's great. No pain, discomfort ever. Heck I even didn't think about my belt going through the security scanner?!

With regards to tips to keep clean and no sores.....
Well I use a water squirty bottle after every pee. Dry the outside of the belt with tissue, wipe inside my belt with a baby wipe. Then dry inside my belt with a 'dried baby wipe' .

Baby wipes are very strong and absorbent. So dried wipes( ie pull them out the pack and dry) are fantastic!

After shower, I use the dried baby wipes to drag inside my hip band too....

I find that I get very few sores etc. If I do have any problem, it is the digs into my skin from the buckle lock. So if I feel I'm going to get hurt,from exercise etc, I push some folded tissue, napkin etc between me and the buckle.

Oh, and anyone taking my advice....NO flushing of baby wipes down the toilet. You may get away with a a few times but haha, as I say, they will come back and bite you on the bum ;-)
ntysecrets

Post by ntysecrets »

Which rear wire belt do you own since yours seems so comfortable? Looking at investing in something similiar but not $$$.

I use the flushable wipes myself. I havent made it past 24hrs though due to comfort :(
See my Fetlife profile
https://fetlife.com/users/26022
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

ntysecrets wrote:Which rear wire belt do you own since yours seems so comfortable? Looking at investing in something similiar but not $$$.

I use the flushable wipes myself. I havent made it past 24hrs though due to comfort :(
I have the spicesforlove rear wire belt. It's a pretty good Chinese belt in that the waist band is tailored to you and so is the rear wire. I knew I wanted the band on my hips rather than my waist so I measured accordingly and got the 26 cm wire. The front plate was too long (as it's designed for waist not hip...) so I used pin snips to cut it shorter and then I used a 'metal hole puncher' to make the extra holes I needed. You may not need to make extra rivet holes but it was an easy process and folks tell me drilling the holes work too.....

But I did all the adjustments of hip band and crotch plate slowly. Adjusted, wore my belt a few days, adjusted again. When I was totally happy, I replaced the mini screws with the permenant rivets. Just hammer them in...

Also, this belt comes with a padlock to the secondary shield. It's bulky. Plus you can't remove the shield cos the wire is attached to it so the padlock is superfluous, so that can be removed and replaced with a rivet.

With regards to comfort....as I wrote, the longer you wear the belt, the more you adjust to it. I don't mean extended periods of time to start with. Start with a few hrs every day, build up. When I first decided 24/7, it woke me up at night etc. but now I hardly notice it. It's like when you first start wearing a bra. Feels really odd, restrictive. But soon you don't even notice it!

Hope that helps!
Persevere with the belt, it's fun:-)
ntysecrets

Post by ntysecrets »

thank you very much. the spicesforlove version was the one I had my eye on so good to know it isnt crap :)
See my Fetlife profile
https://fetlife.com/users/26022
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

ntysecrets wrote:thank you very much. the spicesforlove version was the one I had my eye on so good to know it isnt crap :)
It isn't crap, I would say it's better than some other Chinese belts but it needs work to make it fit well !

Firstly it's better as the waist/ hip band is tailor measured. My first Chinese belt from DHGate almost wrapped around me twice!!
Also most importantly get the wire length correct because 'you' cannot alter that easily. The waist band and crotch plate have built in adjustability....
Plus as I wrote above, if you take your time you can cut and mold these belts perfectly before you hammer the rivets in place.

One thing I really don't like is the solid liner in the crotch region, it's not glued in fully so I felt it wasnt hygienic but I'm perfectly comfortable without it.

Oh I just wanted to add, some folks are concerned about metal allergies from the Chinese belts. I've had no problem but I don't tend to suffer allergies anyway....