How do your chastity fantasies fit into reality?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

A simple question that is not so easy to answer.

Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
ntysecrets
Sex: Female

Re: How do your chastity fantasies fit into reality?

Post by ntysecrets »

Easy answer... not very well.. ;)
See my Fetlife profile
https://fetlife.com/users/26022
MindDevourer

Post by MindDevourer »

Well my fantasies are not neccessarily chastity related, but orgasm control related. They have many touching points, but for me to control someones orgasms, i don't need any physical help. So getting those to turn into real seems easier.

For sure had a lot of fun with this already ;)
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

I guess my fantasy is a reality. I wanted to wear a belt 24/7. And that's what I do. It's hard work sometimes. But I persevere, solve problems and overcome. It's like anything in life, if you want it enough, you'll make it work.
One issue is my KH. He unlocks me when he wants sex and because he wants 'to be kind', he ll sometimes let me sleep unbelted, or shower before my belt goes back on. I'm trying to teach him to be a firmer KH !! ( and don't worry, he's not 'too kind'. This doesn't happen everyday;-)

My only chastity let down is that I can orgasm whilst in my belt. I try not to. But the fact that I can disappoints me. I have only done it a couple of times in 2014 but mentally, just knowing I can orgasm anytime I want, spoils my complete chaste, orgasm denial fantasy...

With regards to wearing the belt 24/7, I'm not sure how that will work in summer. In winter, it's easy to hide a belt under clothes. In the warmer months, the outside pool, the beach?! I'm not sure I will be able to hide my belt then....
Larrup

Post by Larrup »

Kellymac3 wrote:My only chastity let down is that I can orgasm whilst in my belt.
How and why can you orgasm in your belt? Is it because the belt is too loose? Or is it because you can orgasm with no physical stimulation whatsoever?
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

My belt is not loose, I cannot reach any 'crucial parts'. I can orgasm just by thinking about it, if I really try hard.
If I want to orgasm quickly, I can press on the outside of the belt. The thought of the disconnect between clit and and finger can make me orgasm v quickly.
BUT my belt is thin metal and is tight against my skin. When I receive my thicker metal belt with convex shaping, it may be more difficult.
I try not to orgasm though, I don't want to deliberately cheat the belt and my KH.