TS waist/hip advice

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Re: TS waist/hip advice

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Hiya Msknight.

I am not clear why you being a non-birth assigned female has anything to do with taking measurements for a female belt. Measurements are measurements, each is custom fitted. As for having narrow hips, again, I cannot see how that would matter. The snugness of the belt ought to be smaller than the tops of the pelvis bones, impossible to slither past. (whether you have a 1/2 inch smaller or less than actual physical measurement will still keep that waistband where it is supposed to be. Tobbe and I both believe that two to three fingers under the waistband is ideal, but some like it tight, such as two finger only. That is fine, but weight variations will definitely show up quick! (don't ask me how I know this...)

Since you had whatever surgical corrections you needed doing done already, measuring the front shield will be as run-of-the-mill garden-variety female would do. As for all those bells and whistles MySteel and NeoSteel love to up-sell you on, I am not sure all that is needed. Yes, each "feature" is kind of cool and useful, but they add up fast and before long, instead of your female belt being used to keep YOU away from YOUR girlie parts, your belt will begin to look like a Christmas tree with all the added features.

I would encourage you to just get the belt and try that. As for the "keyinlock"...Pthbbt! Again, it adds weight, bulk, and bulge to the front center of your belt. I personally like a streamlined belt and not a clunky thing. Consider bulk factor and bulge factors. Some bulges are okay, such as rear top center which beltlines usually conceal. Front top center of waistband is harder to hide and the locking mechanism will always protrude a bit.

I am aware that your body measurements will not be in the largest frequency distribution for female bodies, but again, each body is different and requires exact measurements for best fit. So, whatever your past is I do not see as being material to you getting a good fitting belt.

I'd be more worried about your future...which sounds like you'll be doing some serious lockdown time. (you just wait until you get an itch down there and you cannot sneak fingers under that shield to scratch...maddening)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

* laugh* and Pyra nails it!!
"Your belt will begin to look like a Christmas tree!"

But you know, that might not be bad sometimes.....
For example we could have 'mommy belt', ( think Vin Diesel in a The Pacifier). Wipes, bottles, diapers at the ready...

Or seductive belt. For my Master that'd be some jazz ( yes we need WiFi and mini speakers installed), bourbon miniatures and massage oil on the hip ready for action ;-)

Heck, if I had all that going on, I d have a swagger in my step. Might need to get myself a cowgirl hat and a horse ;-)
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Kellymac3 wrote:* laugh* and Pyra nails it!!
"Your belt will begin to look like a Christmas tree!"

But you know, that might not be bad sometimes.....
For example we could have 'mommy belt', ( think Vin Diesel in a The Pacifier). Wipes, bottles, diapers at the ready...

Or seductive belt. For my Master that'd be some jazz ( yes we need WiFi and mini speakers installed), bourbon miniatures and massage oil on the hip ready for action ;-)

Heck, if I had all that going on, I d have a swagger in my step. Might need to get myself a cowgirl hat and a horse ;-)
Hey, you might be on something there, Kelly. I can see a whole "chastity belt accessories" industry forming!

So many items come to mind... :twisted:
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Mandylu89

Post by Mandylu89 »

Diapers are chastity in some way.