Real protection

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Re: Real protection

Post by virginitysaving »

msknight wrote: Most of the abuse I have suffered in later years has been inappropriate touching of breasts and inner thighs, so a belt wouldn't save me from that.
Maybe you should consider a chastity bra?
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Wearing a chastity belt makes you vulnerable.

This is why having a dedicated keyholder whom you see daily (or live with) is crucial. If you are under a man's lock and key then he should protect his investment--> YOU!

There is no way to minimize your risk while in belt for dangerous physical altercations, Msknight.

I am active and love to mountain bike ride and spar with weapons and do things women have no business doing...so when I was wearing my Chinese belt, I would unbelt to go do those things. It is not like you are going to go plant fingies while unbelted for some purpose. You'll be doing what you set out to do instead. (like bike riding or rock climbing, etc.)

Wearing a chastity belt, I feel, should be your default condition but only when it does not interfere with quality of life. (such as your job, your physical fitness, etc.)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:
Wearing a chastity belt, I feel, should be your default condition but only when it does not interfere with quality of life. (such as your job, your physical fitness, etc.)
I have worn my belt pretty much 24/7 for the whole of this year. And although I can ride bikes, run etc. I have put on 12 lbs in weight. That is over 10% of my body weight?!!

Never ever in my life have I put on weight like this. Even post birth, I was down to my normal body weight in two weeks...
So maybe I need to reassess and ask my Master to release me for exercise. As you rightly said Pyra, I'm not going to be 'fiddling' with myself. It's about quality of life. My Master wants me to be happy, sexy, stink free?!
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Kellymac3 wrote:
Pyra Gorgon wrote:
I have worn my belt pretty much 24/7 for the whole of this year. And although I can ride bikes, run etc. I have put on 12 lbs in weight. That is over 10% of my body weight?!!

Never ever in my life have I put on weight like this. Even post birth, I was down to my normal body weight in two weeks...
So maybe I need to reassess and ask my Master to release me for exercise. As you rightly said Pyra, I'm not going to be 'fiddling' with myself. It's about quality of life. My Master wants me to be happy, sexy, stink free?!
The other day (last weekend, in fact) my fiancee and I went out mountain biking. They were easy trails, nothing fancy. However, the ground was uneven and I was about 1/2" too short of getting a solid foot plant with knee flex for shock absorbing...

...and I NAILED my yaya on the damned bar! I smooshed my left labia between my pelvis bone and that edge of the bike rail. Had I been wearing a chastity belt while trying to do this, the front shield plate would have acted as the other half to a scissoring action and I have no doubts my injury, rather than a bruise, would have been a crushing laceration. VERY BAD.

So those who tell me they ride mountain bikes, go rock climbing, hiking for distance with a backpack, go kayaking, etc. WHILE wearing a chastity belt...I call them full of caca until they show some actual video footage of them doing this stuff while belted. (I am NOT refering to those sham sissy rides where the girl pedals around on concrete with a ten speed while some perv videos her crotch in metal) Real hard exercise is just not doable while belted.

Wearing a chastity belt makes you vulnerable and your range of movement and focus on not getting injured eliminates some life choices, like exercise and adventure.

So if you want to do those things, then the belt must come off while doing them. After the shower and post cool down time, then put the belt back on.

I've been hurt too many times where the hard edge of a belt comes into contact with something else hard like edges of countertops, screen doors slamming into my backside as I try and go through carry groceries and the like. Some owies are no big deal, but the crushing lacerations just take the wind out of my sails for chastity.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Yeah, by bike ride, I mean cycling around the neighbourhood with little kids. I would never ever suggest anyone goes mountain biking or rocking climbing in a belt. That would be a damn silly thing to do.
Safety and sensibility have to come first.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Kellymac3 wrote:Yeah, by bike ride, I mean cycling around the neighbourhood with little kids. I would never ever suggest anyone goes mountain biking or rocking climbing in a belt. That would be a damn silly thing to do.
Safety and sensibility have to come first.

True. That is what I struggle with: I love wearing a chastity belt, LOVE being active and doing fun things, AND hate pain. (hey if you are a masochist then I guess its different)

I want my cake and eat it too. I want to design a belt I can do any of that stuff in and not get hurt. I want to be in chastity AND go do stupid things. :lol:

I don't act my age...I know...

So just think, Kellymac, when I get that proto-type going, THAT is the goal. (so you can still wear chastity belt AND go do stupid things without paying for it with injuries hehehee)
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

I'm ready Sister!!
LOL, maybe we should make our own membership cards?!

But sometimes my belt has saved me. For example, bending over the dining table to serve food, corner of table straight into my crotch. Should be ouch!!! But I just smiled to myself, all protected, and carried on ;-)