Need the key be with you?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Need the key be with you?

Post by Tobbe »

I think a little about different situations that can occur when the lock may be opened at the chastity belt.
She thinks that the belt fits wrong...
The key holder becomes horny!

Should key holder always have the key to the chastity belt, when you go out together an evening?

What do you think?
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Re: Need the key be with you?

Post by Kellymac3 »

Tobbe wrote:Should key holder always have the key to the chastity belt, when you go out together an evening?

What do you think?
Not necessarily. In fact I think sometimes it's quite fun to have the KH desperate to release me from the belt but he can't, cos the key isn't readily available! Maybe that's the sadist in me ;-). Heck, I need to enjoy myself whilst belted....

With regards to safety.....
Most belted folks can tell when something is wrong. It's not an emergency ( well for girls anyway). So I feel ok going out with my Master without the key.
I am confident enough, that a couple of months ago, I was 12 time zones away from my only single key for nearly two weeks! We have no emergency keys.

If there was a real medical emergency, well the fire crew, emergency hospital staff could cut the belt.
Minor emergencies like cystitis, thrush. They start slowly. You know it's happening. And I feel that I could overcome those infections whilst belted. Others may be more scared. But I have a medical background so I know how and what I need.

So to answer your question!
No. The KH should leave the key at home and then suffer the consequences ;-)
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Yeah...I'm kinda OKAY with my keyholder just leaving keys lying around...whenever... ;)

No really, it's okay. I'm sure it would not be a problem at all! :lol:
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

msknight wrote:I have been thinking on this for a while.

I have given the training belt keys to a KH that I trust, and wasn't leaving the building. He did use the keys to tease me a little, and I enjoyed that little bit of power exchange. The training belt is just not comfortable enough, however, even with the sleeping advice that I was kindly given. I can't trust the training belt to be part of me and as such I dare not leave the house in it again.

Once I have found the belt that I am going to live with and trained properly, then I will be happy for the keys to go away from me, and I would not like the keys being within my easy reach.

I know that this sounds odd, but even now I'm working late and I can feel the phantom pressure of the training belt. It is as if my body wants it. That's a damn strange thing to report, especially for someone like me who is perfectly comfortable being nude.

Once I have a Master, then the dynamic changes again. The decision is not mine any more; as long as He knows what is safe and what is not safe, then the decisions are His; which is given to him under my own decision to give Him control of my life. So whether the key is nearby if we go out, then the decision of the risk faced is His ... only the consequences and frustrations are mine!

Some of the people I have been corresponding with do not have key holders, and they are happy. One reported 15 days locked at the time of his last e-mail to me, despite the keys being under his control.

Long story short ... I will give you an answer that Master Charles hated to hear .. He used to groan whenever I had to use it ... "It depends..."
Hiya msknight. Nice to meet you. :)

I am curious...what do you mean by a "training belt"? Do you mean short term wear belts? Or do you mean a "getting used to this cheapie belt while I think if I want to invest in a hundreds of dollars quality belt" type training belt?

Personally, I've done the solo belt wearing thing. That is not as meaningful to me as having the man I love and trust hold those keys. But, we all take what we can get at times. *shrugs*
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

msknight wrote:Hi Pyra,

A pleasure to meet a master lockpick :-) It was your exploits that brought me to this forum as a result of a search.

Yes, training belt, cheapie to get used to while I sort out something better, is what I mean. Allied with, make all this mistakes with the cheap one that doesn't matter too much if I wreck it ... which is basically what has happened. Ordering from DHGate with no control over the rear wire length (and not knowing how to determine that length even if I DID order from somewhere like spicesforlove) was my critical mistake on this one.

Yes ... we take what we can get :-) Still, the main project should get me on people's radars for a few minutes, in a few months time. That is my chance to get myself a new Master/KH.

There is one man roughly 200 miles away from me; he took my second virginity (i gave it to him) and has agreed to be my key holder later this year, so I have been preparing with still being single in mind; and that needs a belt which I'm totally comfortable with.

I hope all that makes sense because my life just gets so damn complicated at times!
Hiya Msknight,
Hopefully I can continue to offer fresh ideas and knowledge on these things. If not, there are lots of other very capable women here with a wealth of info and experiences.

Now I understand. Okay, I'm with you now on what that "cheapie belt" means. I pretty much did same: I bought two chinese chastity belts.

Those Chinese belts are only good for a short period of time due to serious design flaws, cheap and too thin steel, silicone edging comes off easily since they come unglued with no instructions on finding a good glue to mount it permanently. So yes, they work for a few months, then they become too worn out and the stinkpoints become a never-ending battle. Wearing a cheapie chinese belt (I feel) is far FAR better to train your body to wear a metal belt than any leather or cloth or other playbaby things like those plastic ones. (pthbbt!)

Now, on to your issues with leg-spacing to hip width proportion...

The only way to fix that is to make a custom sized front shield, msknight. You see, EVERY belt mass produced (custom shops still "mass produce") has a template pattern for that silly front shield outline. Each maker puts their unique interpretation on what the profile and contours of a female front shield ought to look like. ACCESS DENIED had a weird pancake shaped front shield, very wide above clitoris/ pubic mound area and narrowing to between legs. My Steel and NeoSteel both use a very similar narrow design but wider between the legs...each is different. Tollyboy has a very slim-line front shield width profile, but fits very tightly.

What you need to do is measure yourself on many parallel widths, make a pattern out of something rigid like a milk jug plastic and test fit it to your body. A better way is to index tight spots and loose spots on your current chinese belt front shield. Then you can transfer that to a new piece.

I believe that the most crucial element of a female chastity belt is the front shield proper fit. After that, waistband, after that would be the locking mechanism. Find your perfect front shield fit and worry about the other things LATER. You definitely must get that front shield issue resolved before you move on to other non-critical things about your belt.

Hope that helps some.