Coccyx irritation

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Alcina
Sex: Belted Girl

Coccyx irritation

Post by Alcina »

Hi people,
does anyone have experience of or have any suggestions as to belt wearing/suppliers of to alleviate discomfort in that area?
I've tried Chinese rear eye belts, the eye, although better on the Coccyx hurts the buttocks. I find even after bending the eye into a more ergonomic shape, it is still not comfortable. Rear wire belts do seem better overall.
My current belt is a Chinese rear wire belt with straight waistband which does aggravate that area from time to time, I end up placing some cut off rubber lining underneath.
Are the Mysteel belts any better in that regard?.. I'm currently looking into a belt I like the idea of from The Fetish Ironworks who have done some modifications for one of their clients with a teardrop for that area halfway down the rear wire..
Thanks.
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Re: Coccyx irritation

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

All chastity belts will irritate the coccyx area if they are not properly fitted in that area.

Expect MANY sessions of micro-adjusting to lessen this. The other part is your body toughening up to handle the irritation that micro-adjusting does not fix.

Hope that helps you. Wearing a chastity belt is never an easy ride. You have to REALLY "want it" or discomfort will drive you away from it.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Alcina

Post by Alcina »

Hi Pyra,

thanks for the reply and advice.
I'm starting to think that this belt is maybe slightly too tight then. Sadly I can't adjust it as the front plate is already on the longest setting.
It mainly hurts the Coccyx when slouching on the sofa or walking fair distances mainly.
I bought one of the SpicesForLove belts and specified the longest cable, giving them measurements from another adjusted Chinese eyed belt that fits well, those type of belts don't hurt the Coccyx so much I find, but instead hurt the cheeks more. I was hoping for one with the ergonomic waistband but ended up being sent a straight one..
I really want a belt for full time use, that is hidden easily under a uniform. my job involves working on moving vehicles so I'm reluctantly left wearing my belt outside of work for now.. :( I think a better fitting type of belt like the Fetish Ironworks one would suit, despite the handcuff-type locks...
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Post by Kellymac3 »

Unfortunately any belt, rear wire or eye, will hurt to begin with. Your hip or waist band will dig into your sides too. The belt has to be tight to be secure and your body is not used to wearing steel underwear!!

So take it easy. Listen to your body. I wore my belts on and off for several months before I went 24/7. Even then it took about 5 weeks constant wear for me to be fully comfortable. Now I don't feel any discomfort on my coccyx.

Wish you lots of luck!
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

Alcina wrote:Hi people,
does anyone have experience of or have any suggestions as to belt wearing/suppliers of to alleviate discomfort in that area?
I've tried Chinese rear eye belts, the eye, although better on the Coccyx hurts the buttocks. I find even after bending the eye into a more ergonomic shape, it is still not comfortable. Rear wire belts do seem better overall.
My current belt is a Chinese rear wire belt with straight waistband which does aggravate that area from time to time, I end up placing some cut off rubber lining underneath.
Are the Mysteel belts any better in that regard?.. I'm currently looking into a belt I like the idea of from The Fetish Ironworks who have done some modifications for one of their clients with a teardrop for that area halfway down the rear wire..
Thanks.
I found that a short section of expanded foam tubing tucked under the wire just before bed time made the feel of the wire less noticable on my coxcyx. The foam I mentioned is often used on coat/clothes :D hangers to protect delicate clothes from the galvanised bar of the coat hanger. After a couple of times in use just cut off a fresh piece!
happy wearing!!
Steve
Alcina

Post by Alcina »

Thanks Steve for that suggstion, I cut up a 6" strip of similar foam packaging that seems to work well placed behind the wire.. :D
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello
I am glad that has worked for you, just remember to replace it a couple of times a week so it does not get contaminated, The foam tubing may be available at local hard ware stores in wiring or plumbing section [pipe insulation small bore heating systems]
S
Alcina

Post by Alcina »

Okay.. So while I've managed to get the hang of resizing and uploading photos, here's one of my Spices For Life Chinese belt that was annoying my Coccyx..
me 007 (Copy).JPG
me 007 (Copy).JPG (18.69 KiB) Viewed 6943 times
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Thanks for the picture
The spices for love belt certainly looks the part and the front view looks well balanced and secure, You USA belt in your avatar looks odd? at the waistband, does it move?
S
Alcina

Post by Alcina »

Hiya,
the USA belt is not fixed into a T position at the front like a lot of belts are, this one pivots on it's holding front bolt, it's on it's tightest setting in the photo, the other 2 holes that the lock bolt can be locked through are further to the left of where it is currently fixed on that end of the waistband that sticks out at an odd angle, but the tautness of the belt holds it pretty solidly in place there..
I've managed 48 hours in it from first receiving it, very comfortable while still tight, and no soreness. Just been gluing back on a bit of edging that came away where I twisted the rear strap while going to the toilet earlier, guess in the process it pushed some edging out of place, I must remember to readjust the position of the belt while on the loo next time, got a little messy.. :oops: