Rear wire defecation

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
msknight
Sex: Female

Re: Rear wire defecation

Post by msknight »

It isnt getting tight enough in the first place because i can't get the leverage i need. Ill be able to reviee tonight if i get hime at a reasonable time. sorry , I'm typing on a mobile phone again .
Larrup
Sex: Male

Post by Larrup »

So the wire pulled out, and the screw failed to clamp it, right?

I'm thinking that some sort of crimped-on terminator would be better than the clamped type you have.

PS I hope your hemmoroids go away.
msknight

Post by msknight »

Yup, but the chinese belt was a terminator and that failed also.

Thanks, however, they are here to stay until the medicos do something about it ... or I find someone on the scene with anal and cutting fetishes ... but I'd probably better not go there :-)
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Post by gotsteel »

msknight wrote:It isnt getting tight enough in the first place because i can't get the leverage i need. Ill be able to reviee tonight if i get hime at a reasonable time. sorry , I'm typing on a mobile phone again .
Well in the instructional video the guy doing it used a vice grips and that seemed to work well for getting the necessary leverage. Is the problem that you're wearing the belt while trying to tighten it or something?
msknight

Post by msknight »

The problem is that I think I'm going to have to get myself a pair of mole grips from somewhere ... and a heavier screwdriver as all mine are electric based.

In the mean time, I have changed my diet again to include more fibre ... not by much ... but there is some improvement. I'll hopefully find the time and emotion to return to the belt in a few days.