Rear wire defecation

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
msknight
Sex: Female

Rear wire defecation

Post by msknight »

Folks,

I know that defecation through the rear wire is not often talked about ... but I just had a failure.

I know that the major manufacturers state that the wire can not be pulled one side to defecate ... so I knew I had to go through this.

I thought it would just be something a bit messy that had to be gone through ... but I failed. We're talking blood,

Now ... I'm OK. I'm over it and I'm recovering ... BUT ... it seems that the presence of the wire, both on the FI and chinese belts, were enough to stop anal functioning. The pressure involved caused the wire to detach on the FI belt and a piece went down the loo.

I know it is a squicky subject ... but if you don't want to answer here, then PM me ... e-mail me ... use smoke signals if you have to ... I don't care whether you're rear wire defecation experience is male, female or bloody Martian!!!

I need information on this please. Especially what is going to happen when it comes time to use the Neo or My Steel belts.

Help. Please.
Larrup
Sex: Male

Re: Rear wire defecation

Post by Larrup »

Can you provide close-up, in-focus, detailed pictures of the failed parts of the belt -- so analysis can be done?
msknight

Post by msknight »

I am away from home at the moment and this belt isnt the finished one. Fetish Ironworks are already working on a new design, but at the moment the cable is going through a screw post with which i can tune the teardrop.
HappyH

Post by HappyH »

Oh Dear - hope you are OK - that doesn't sound too good. :o

I can't offer any advice I'm sorry... you are further down the road than I am.

Perhaps someone like kellymac might pop along and offer their thoughts, I'm sure she has a rear wire belt.

Take Care

H.
Larrup

Post by Larrup »

I'm wondering why it broke. It ought to be possible to design a belt that won't.

Are there other people who have fairly long-term experience in a rear-wire belt that hasn't broken -- including defecation?
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

So if the belt broke there's something defective about the belt. If the force of your pooping was enough to tear it apart than you could have pulled it apart by hand at any time, in other words the belt wasn't secure.

Now what was this you were saying about blood? :shock:
msknight

Post by msknight »

In order for me to be able to adjust the wire, each end is secured with a screw post like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM_dws0jzJA

However, because the post is close in to the shield, I have trouble getting a good grip on it to really tighten the screw, and I can't pull it out too far because I'm bunching up the rubber sleeve on the cable behind it. So getting a good grip in order to tighten the post securely is not easy. ... and I certainly couldn't weld the screw post using a gas stove, because I'd melt the lining!

The belt has to be tight, or else when I lie on my back, I can slip a finger behind the flat plate and touch my clit ... so that amount of tight, even though it is comfortable to wear, means that when it comes time to go to the toilet, if I have to strain, I'm straining against a tight belt ... the pressure is considerable.

The amount of strain is on a couple of factors ... firstly it seems that when a wire is present, my body seems to shut down. i can't easily fart, for example. Add to that the diet to drop weight and my fibre content has dropped so I don't pass that easily anyway. Plus the haemorrhoids flare up now and then which makes things even more difficult. So even a little body strain ends up putting considerable leverage on the belt ... which is why the chinese belt also failed on the wire connection; but I was just sitting down when that one gave way.

I've been in hospital with the haemorrhoids a number of times over the years and they have determined that they aren't serious enough, even to band ... but they are causing me misery and this time, I don't know what is going on there, but I've been waiting months and I haven't even got an appointment yet .. but when I do finally get in there again, they're damn well going to do something about the haemorrhoids, or I'll be doing something about THEM!

I have had very little feedback over defecation on a wire, which is depressing because I'm having real problems working out a way forward. It does seem that people still find a way to pull the wire to one side ... but the lack of feedback is deafening, so I'm having real problems trying to work on a plan.
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

msknight wrote: I have had very little feedback over defecation on a wire, which is depressing because I'm having real problems working out a way forward. It does seem that people still find a way to pull the wire to one side ... but the lack of feedback is deafening, so I'm having real problems trying to work on a plan.
Unfortunately with the loss of lockmeup.com and chastitybelt.me a lot of the conversations on this subject are just gone. I can remember one conversation about how men are going to have an easier time moving the cable because of how the belt sits a little farther from their bodies in order to fit the genitalia. So this likely is a conversation that will require uniquely female experiences.
msknight

Post by msknight »

From my point of view, any information can only be a help. I'd rather sift through loads of dirt to find a small speck of gold, than have an empty sieve.
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

msknight wrote: However, because the post is close in to the shield, I have trouble getting a good grip on it to really tighten the screw, and I can't pull it out too far because I'm bunching up the rubber sleeve on the cable behind it. So getting a good grip in order to tighten the post securely is not easy. ... and I certainly couldn't weld the screw post using a gas stove, because I'd melt the lining!
So I'm not familiar with this belt but it sounds like it's falling apart because either the screw isn't getting tight enough or it's loosening up, is that the case?

As for tightening it, I don't have anything to add to the video on that subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDwOem5c9d4

As for the screw coming loose, you don't need to solder it. There are glues to keep a screw in place: http://www.loctiteproducts.com/project/ ... ockset.htm