Sourcing a hip/chain belt -help please!

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Billie_xx
Sex: Female

Sourcing a hip/chain belt -help please!

Post by Billie_xx »

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie to the site, I came across the forum researching for my first CD. I've been reading through earlier posts to learn about the different types of belts (very helpful, thanks :) ) and I've decided that a Chinese belt with a chain sounds like a good option to begin my training with. I've read that there are several options for the main belt, mainly that it can either sit at the waist or at the hip.

Here's my query, I'm a tall female and so quite long in the torso compared to the average, I was thinking therefore that a belt that sits at the hip would be more comfortable than one designed to sit at the waist (plus I'm fairly curvaceous..). I've seen the belts on spiceforlove but they all seem to be designed for the waist, does anyone know where I could source a hip-centered belt? Any thoughts on whether I'm going down the right route choice-wise would be more than welcome too, I'm new to this and don't have much experience with CD's!

Thank you :)
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Re: Sourcing a hip/chain belt -help please!

Post by gotsteel »

Here's a hip belt from spicesforlove: http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main ... ts_id=1023
msknight
Sex: Female

Post by msknight »

When you're talking about a hip belt, are you talking about a waist belt that is curved for the hips, or one that is lower down and circumferences the hips rather than the waist? If the latter, I haven't seen any cheap versions myself, it is either My-Steel or NeoSteel for those that I know of.
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hello and welcome :D
Belt style and sitting
The spices for love with a rear thong may be a better belt to start with if you spend a lot of time sitting or if your worried about having a visible belt line when going out. Also the lower front waist is good when bending over to put on shoes ! :shock:
The chains can settle over your bottom whereas the thong remains in place in the valley between cheeks. Toilet with a rear thong is ok provided you are regular and have a good diet, I have read that rear chains can leave an imprint on seats and are visible when you stand up. :(
Take a look at KELLYMAC in the members list she is a prolific wearer of a hip style/thong style belt and is very knowledgeable.
If you have time please add a little more detail to your profile your Country gives others a chance to know the time lapse, between message post and message reading on PM messages
Thank you and please tell us what you order :oops:
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Chinese belts can be adjusted so it can be worn on the hip, instead of around waist. Kellymac made ​​this adjustment, but had to cut away a piece of the front plate.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Tobbe wrote:Chinese belts can be adjusted so it can be worn on the hip, instead of around waist. Kellymac made ​​this adjustment, but had to cut away a piece of the front plate.
I must have missed that, I thought she just bought another chastity belt that was a hip belt.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

gotsteel wrote:I must have missed that, I thought she just bought another chastity belt that was a hip belt.
You find it in Kelly's diary.
viewforum.php?f=27
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Tobbe wrote: You find it in Kelly's diary.
viewforum.php?f=27
Awesome thanks, I'd stayed out of the stories section expecting it to be nothing but fantasies, I had no idea that people were writing diaries there.