Sex: Female

Re: New to belts

Post by scuba_girl »

Yes ;)
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Post by gotsteel »

scuba_girl wrote:Just to confirm, its the spices for love belt…

http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main ... cts_id=838

Are these reputable??

I know Neo-steel and My steel belts are honoured but this belt is just a sample belt designed to last the initial wearing period.
I do wish Tollyboy still existed :arrow:
Welcome to beltedgirls, you can find reviews of that belt around here, I think the consensus is pretty firmly that if you're going to get a spicesforlove belt this is the one: http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main ... ts_id=1023

I do typically recommend them for an entry level belt so one can get a better feel for their measurements and whether they're into long term chastity before ordering a more expensive belt that isn't particularly adjustable online. That said if you can get Richard to measure you and make you a belt and you're confident that you're interested in long term use it would make more sense to save the $157.97 and put it toward a tollyboy
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

I ordered the exact replica of my Chinese rear wire from Spicesforlove recently and the quality was a lot lower. The buckle didn't work well and the wire wasn't sealed. So shower, toilet fluids would get inside the plastic tube lining the wire.
Just when we think we've got a good 'go to' Chinese belt they let us down:-(
It's still a good basic learning belt and I would recommend it but feeling a tad disappointed with the quality.
scuba_girl

Post by scuba_girl »

Thank you for the feedback Kellymac. Which belt do you use now?
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Only my Chinese rear eye is truely functional at the moment but I hate it.
The MySteel really hurts my hips but it's almost there. I'm thinking that I could bend the hip band a little to release the pressure.
Hopefully my Tollyboy will be here in just a few days!
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Post by gotsteel »

That's miserably that the qualities gone down hill, I'd been hoping that it would continue to go up. I'm also sad to hear that your mysteel problems still haven't resolved considering all the money you spent on that. I hope that tollyboy works out.
scuba_girl

Post by scuba_girl »

After reading all assistance from everyone (thank you) it makes sense to wait and get a Tollyboy - this will fit properly and not dig into my sides which is my worst fear. It has been the belt I have wanted form the beginning and people who have them rave about them. It at this stage seems pointless purchasing a 'low quality' belt which is not fit for the purpose. I understand Wwe may need to wait a little while and are willing to do so should it not be to long.

I have since contacted Richard and know he is on his way to Australia - hopefully I can get some timeframes off him and see if this can transpire into anything further. If not I guess I will be back to square one….

I will keep you all posted :D
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Apparently my Tollyboy has been made and is hopefully on route to me. Will keep you all informed.