New to belts

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
scuba_girl
Sex: Female

New to belts

Post by scuba_girl »

I am looking to purchase a belt which is intended to be worn for extended periods of time. I have been looking for comfy desecrate belts and am stuck between T or Y shaped belts.

I have read that T rears can be un-comfortable and difficult to maintain hygiene where as the Y is much more open but less secure. Is this true?
Which belt would you recommend out of these and why?

I am looking at a nice integrated pin lock too as I am no locksmith & have no intention of messing with my Masters binds because I do want to enjoy sex for Him too.

Any assistance is appreciated.
virginitysaving

Re: New to belts

Post by virginitysaving »

Y is secure but noisy.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Welcome to BeltedGirls, scuba_girl!
I always recommend belt with wire back (thong model). Takes a little longer to get used to this model, but you will appreciate the benefits. This belt is not visible under normal clothes and no problem to sit on hard surfaces. Although protection against attempted penetration from behind, and of course it is possible to do # 2 with the belt on.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
scuba_girl

Post by scuba_girl »

Thank you for your responses - I must admit after reading about the wire back benefits, it does seem appealing to look a little more into this kind of configuration. I am not used to wearing thongs but I enjoy my sport and I think the wire belt or the Y would be better suited to my daily life style.

One big selling point is that the chain can be adjusted to tailor fit me - more so than the rigid T. Can the wire be adjusted?

Arghhh choices?? :?
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Normally, you can not adjust the wire, without drilling out rivets and install a new wire. Tollyboy had that feature, but uncertain if there will be more production.
Therefore it is very important to measure right and preferably travel to the manufacturer and let them do it.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
scuba_girl

Post by scuba_girl »

After looking at various options, i am leaning towards the 'Y Stainless Steel Female Chastity Belt with Integrated Lock'

I think this is a good start because it seems to be comfortable, low profile and can be customised easily with the chains on the back. This belt should give me an idea of belted life for the initial wearing period (a few month) :D

Please could anyone who has experience with this belt comment on what it is like for long term use?

Thank you all again :P
scuba_girl

Post by scuba_girl »

Just to confirm, its the spices for love belt…

http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main ... cts_id=838

Are these reputable??

I know Neo-steel and My steel belts are honoured but this belt is just a sample belt designed to last the initial wearing period.
I do wish Tollyboy still existed :arrow:
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Tollyboy still exists. I visited them recently and got measured. They are hoping to start manufacturing belts soon.
scuba_girl

Post by scuba_girl »

It sounds really promising… From reading forums, I thought that business had stopped all together. I emailed Richard last week to see if any possibility of making a belt would be available and I received a generic email back.

Are Tollyboy still located in the UK or did he they it to Australia? Aussie would be preferable saving me a 26 hour flight :lol:

Feeling :D
Chastity_sub2000

Post by Chastity_sub2000 »

Are you located in Australia ?