My-steel belt doesn't fit out of the box

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Turtle
Sex: No, I am belted

Re: My-steel belt doesn't fit out of the box

Post by Turtle »

You can argue anything to agree with your own bias. I could argue that a steak is a also a piece of wood, hence oak, and therefore there must have been some confusion and the Jewish engineer clearly had the best of intentions.

The scenarios which you are describing could happen in many different countries. I've been to Latin America, Eastern Europe and sub-Saharan Africa and everywhere people think its okay to laugh at people who can't speak the local language, like you describe in your hot plate example. I'm 100% sure Americans do it too, nobody's special. But I don't do that because I know better. Its not rooted in any one culture its just bad human behavior.
msknight
Sex: Female

Post by msknight »

My own bias? Hmm... Well, if that is how you choose to see things, fair enough. Good luck. But Germany isnt Latin America. Ariverderci.
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Post by Kellymac3 »

Looking at your first photo of the belt, it looks like a waist band to me. I m about your height and my MySteel hip belt has a 6 inch long front plate....
MacGyver
Sex: Male

Post by MacGyver »

How is it fitting now? Looking at the picture out of the box, it needs to be bent in a few places, especially the crotch plate. It helps to mark the point needing to be bent with a piece of tape and then bend it over a chair leg to get a tight radius. I built a molded front plate a while ago and fitted the pattern to a number of different sized girls and found that the bottom the the pubis bone is the most critical fit for tight comfort. A belt that is too loose will chaff and pinch, which is a problem in an office full of co-workers!

Hope you are having luck with it!