Hi All,

Here is a new belt manufacturer in Australia:

www.fancysteel.com.au

Would love to know your thoughts...
msknight
Sex: Female

Re: New belt manufacturer ** Thoughts

Post by msknight »

They were spotted a while ago. The initial video looked to be using cables, but someone spotted that in the last frame of the demo video they had gone to using solid pipe from front to rear.

A few people commented on the waist and the plastic lining, as to whether it would be comfortable for 24/7 wear. Looking at the pictures, people think not.

I've committed to four high quality belts this year, so I'm flat out. I'm afraid that someone else will have to take a punt on this one :-)
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

Hi Scuba Girl
As Australia is so large I wonder what the chances are that you live in the same State never mind city. The Fancy steel belt looks well thought out IE FRONT SHIELD with room to move but not to access. I like the cables as one of the main disavantages of all conventional belts T or Y STYLE is that if you bend forwards at the waist the front shield is pushed down. I "FEEL" THAT DRIVING BELTED WILL be a lot more comfortable, but only reports from actual wearers will say if I am right or wrong with that assumption.
I think if you can alot the time and the money to travel to see Fancy steel in person , be measured and select the best fit for you it will be a good belt ,note I have no connection with makers and these are my own personal observations.