Fetish Ironworks gone quiet

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
msknight
Sex: Female

Fetish Ironworks gone quiet

Post by msknight »

Has anyone heard from Fetish Ironworks recently? My last e-mail from them was 28th September.

I'm getting concerned that I'm going to have to make another road trip in to Europe sooner than I expected ... which I may have to do anyway for other reasons that I won't go in to for the moment.
msknight

Re: Fetish Ironworks gone quiet

Post by msknight »

OK - enough people have viewed this subject, and no one has responded.

As much as I believe in doing my homework before making a major purchase, I do also believe that sometimes, in order to progress design, art and ingenuity, you have to take a risk ... which was why I put money behind Fetish Ironworks.

Throughout all this time, I have protected the FI belt, as I had wanted to give them a chance. However, they are now incommunicado and I don't know why.

I will give them until the end of 2014, but in January 2015 I will put a full and honest review of my experience with FI and their belt, in the review section ... and it will break my heart to do it. Not because I have lost a chunk of money and have little to show for it ... but a chance at innovation ... at art ... at a real breath of fresh air ... has been lost ... and at the end of the day ... I don't know why.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

I know nothing about FI but I hope to goodness that they come through for you.....
msknight

Post by msknight »

Well, on the 7th November there was activity on-line from FI, so I know they are capable of communicating on the internet.

That means more than a week has gone by from "known" activity on the web and still no response even to my simple e-mail asking if they are "alive."

This is not looking good for FI.

It is not looking good for them at all.

Stay tuned.
msknight

Post by msknight »

OK - I've had enough.

Time to write off my money and tell people what working with Fetish Ironworks has ended up with.

They've got two more days, then that's it, prepare for a review and write up.

It will break my heart to put it out there, but ... no choice really.
Turtle
Sex: No, I am belted

Post by Turtle »

Isn't there something you can do to get your money back? CB manufacturers (i. e. lockedinsteel) have done this before, and it isn't good to let them think they can keep getting away with it.
msknight

Post by msknight »

With he position Fetish Ironworks is in, I think it highly unlikely I would get anything back. I can begin the process certainly, but even if I dragged them to the UK courts (which I can do) in their case they probably wouldn't show and even if their equivalent of bailiffs went in, the odds of actually getting anything of worth is ... zero. It would be a case of spending state money to go nowhere.

We get it all the time in the UK as I work for an organisation that has to take serious defaulters to court. You get the judgement, but getting the money is another thing. I'll be contacting PayPal in due course.
msknight

Post by msknight »

Fetish Ironworks have made contact, apologising for the long period being out of contact.

I have responded to them, but they and I need to consider our relationship in light of what I have made public.

More information when I have it.
msknight

Post by msknight »

UPDATE

Fetish Ironworks have, tonight, returned to being in contact with me.

I have been told a number of things, which I am now processing.

The ultimate thing now is where we go from here. Fetish Ironworks have told me that they are committed to the belt and it should be with me in a matter of weeks.

Please give me a chance to work this through with Fetish Ironworks and I'll update when I'm able.
RADER
Sex: Male

Post by RADER »

Good to you, I hope it all works out for you.
Rader