What do you get out of chastity? (From both sides)

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
El_Presidente
Sex: Male

What do you get out of chastity? (From both sides)

Post by El_Presidente »

Hi everybody.

While I've been catching up on all the action that I've missed since the last time I was active here (about a year ago), I've noticed that there seems to be lots of really good experience and advice on the practicalities of chastity, and the physical joys and difficulties of it (all of which is quite fascinating, of course), but there's perhaps not quite so much discussion about the psychology behind it.

The only previous experiences that I've had with chastity didn't actually involve physical chastity at all; but rather, I've been lucky enough to find partners who have been able to hand over full control over all of their orgasms and sexual pleasure to me purely on a trust basis. When it's worked out well, it's been one of the most intimate, satisfying relationship experiences that I've ever had, but then not everyone who's submissive necessarily has the willpower or the self-discipline to do it.

I suppose that's where my fascination for female chastity has come from - i.e. the idea that it can be used as a practical tool to help someone to give up that control over her own sexuality, even when she maybe lacks the willpower to do it all on her own. In that respect, I'm not all that keen on chastity belts as a thing in themselves, but they're a powerful means to an end.

Now I've always assumed that everyone else has more or less the same underlying motivations as I do (or the submissive counterparts thereof); but I'm not sure, because that tends not to be the focus of discussion.

I don't know - maybe it's so obvious to most people that it goes without saying! But I'm really interested in hearing other people's individual take on it. Not the 'hows', but the 'whys'.

For those who are locked up (or who want to be), what made you want to give control of such an important, instinctive aspect of your life to someone else? How does it make you feel to know that you're controlled in that way? Could you submit to the control without having the belt to help you? Has wearing it given you more self-control, or are your desires become more uncontrollable than ever for being constrained? Does your interest in locked up even have anything to do you wanting to sexually submit to another person, or is there some other reason for it?

For those who hold the keys, or would want to - what do you get out of it? Is it just the abstract satisfaction of being in control of a woman's sexuality, or does it actually improve your life in some tangible way? Do you use it as a means of controlling her wider behaviour? Do you want to do it mainly for her or mainly for you? If you were able to train a woman to only be able to cum with your permission, then would you be happy to get rid of the physical belt altogether?

I know exactly what I get out of it, but I'd still find it difficult to describe to someone who hasn't experienced it. I love the intimacy of it - the way it forms a permanent sexual bond between the two of you, even when you're not together. It's almost like having a sexual experience 100% of the time, because the thought of it is always there. I also love having that sheer, visceral power over my loved one, that I can exert using only a few words, completely on a whim. I love to play with that power, teasing and denying her, and watching her fall into an all-encompassing state of submission in which she's perfectly focused on me. And possibly above all, I love the sacrifice that it represents, and the fact that she's willing to make that sacrifice for me.

That's it from me for now (I'm going to have to have a cold shower now!), but I'm interested to hear other people's thoughts.
Chosen Keyholder

Re: What do you get out of chastity? (From both sides)

Post by Chosen Keyholder »

I am not belted yet, but have made an order. Should receive it in a bit.
I learnt about the existence of the cage only very recently when handed the keys to a security box with the keys to a female belt locked into it. Actually, I knew of it'd contents only a while after the key was given.

In her case, she had mentioned a problem with compulsive sexual urges. In my case, I came to realize it could be useful in controlling mine too.
Cheating? Maybe. But then again, isn't using a car to get somewhere faster than walking 'cheating' too? If it works, it works.

Maybe I'll post again once I'm belted.
ChasCass
Sex: Female

Post by ChasCass »

Hi. I hope no one minds me answering this, but I have something to say.
First of all, wearing a belt makes me feel sexy.
Secondly, it alters what I can wear, constantly reminding me of my Dom's control over me.
Third, I find the physical sensation of wearing the belt arousing.
Fourth, I love feeling owned. For me, chastity devices are like another collar.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

When I got my 1st belt-bra, I had no friends close to me, so I kept my keys. I love challenges and I forbade myself taking the keys for a fixed amount of time (1 week for instance). Then my friend and me chose to live in the same flat: I gave him my keys as a symbol of confidence. When I need to be unlocked, I ask him the keys and he gives me.
However, I got a new belt 1 month ago, and I need to check the marks she gives me and the locks (I already had rust in padlocks, I needed to change them), so I still have the keys. Within few weeks, I will give him the keys and stay locked until needed (for hygiene especially). He loves when I walk in the flat without fabric, I feel sexy in my armor =^.^=

I am fully used to wear my belt-bra-collar, I don't consider them anymore like a punishment on me but like jewelry, tatoos, parts of my body. The mental aspect of chastity has never been strong since I fastly got used to stop touching myself (however, when I am unlocked, I love having orgasms).

I hoped I answered properly on this topic =^.^=
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
libbylibbylibby

Post by libbylibbylibby »

For me, it has been a way to revive my sex life. Even after my Son moved out of the house, my husband was seldom interested in sex. Since my girlfriend and I made a do it yourself belt for me, Sex has been fantastic. We are upgrading to a Stainless 24/7 belt soon and even the thought of it gets me hot. I had a hard time getting my husband up and ready until he saw me in the Chasity belt, now all he has to do is put his hand on my hip and feel my belt under my clouths and he is hard as a rock. I feel way more randy with it on and the combination has resulted in the best sex of my life.
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

I reckon it's the control. Or the being controlled, depending on your perspective.....................
molly

Post by molly »

For us it's about control, specifically surrender.
Foxies

Post by Foxies »

In an all girl relationship, we have found we have become closer more intimate and interested in each other. Since being locked by my partner, I feel I have never had so much attention in my life. I am constantly examined and cleaned and cared for and we have sex far more frequently than ever before.

Who would have thought that something designed to prevent sex and sexual stimulation would result in far more than I ever dreamed possible? :oops:
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

Speaking as a man of open patriarchal social orientation, I see the female chastity belt as an artifact of social reform in a future wherein dys-civic social forces (e.g. including but not limited to: Feminism and radical egalitarianism) today ascendant, are finally spent.