Locking Tollyboy's

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Mac
Sex: Male

Locking Tollyboy's

Post by Mac »

One major problem myself and others (Kelly) have been chatting about lately is that the modern locks like the tollyboy, chinese and special neosteel require the key to lock.

Has anyone come up with a good method to lock the belts (tollyboy in particular) without needing the key?

- Mac
Tobbe

Re: Locking Tollyboy's

Post by Tobbe »

There is no way to lock Tollyboy without the key. The locking part. screws into or out of the screw that is attached to the belt. Best solution, to supplement the lock with numbered locks, through the pins on the side of the lock.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
msknight
Sex: Female

Post by msknight »

I don't see why you can't use another method of securing the key.

At work we have a small metal safe. The door is controlled by a code, but there is a slot that we can put the keys in during the night, after work, when the safe is locked.

That way, if your KH is half way around the world and there is an emergency, a safe code can be read out over the phone if it has to.

There is a balance between dreams, practicality and safety IMHO.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

I think Mac is referring to the fact that there is no way to 'self lock' not unlock!
My Master keeps the key to my belts on his car keychain. So if he heads out the door to work and I'm not belted, I cannot rebelt even if he sends me a message instructing me to do so.
It is possible to self lock with a simple padlock, like MySteel use, but not with the Chinese belts or Tollyboy.
msknight

Post by msknight »

Yes, that's what my suggestion caters for. Key stays in the house, but in a place where you can't get at it, once you're locked.

Even if Master isn't around, he would be counting on you to put yourself in the belt anyway.
Turtle
Sex: No, I am belted

Post by Turtle »

No idea where, but I once read about a couple who solved this problem by drilling a hole through a radial key so that they could put a normal padlock through and prevent the key from being used.
Koda

Post by Koda »

The easiest way to self lock is to secure the key to something using a pad lock that only your key holder has the key for. Something like a ring attached to a piece of furniture or wall would stop you using the key to remove the belt once locked.
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Have a lockbox secured with a padlock to which only KH has key. Then you can lock yourself conventionally with Tollyboy lock and put the key in that.