Seeking advice concerning keyholding.

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Chosen Keyholder
Sex: Male

Re: Seeking advice concerning keyholding.

Post by Chosen Keyholder »

Thanks Ms. Knight.

I actually tried a different approach. I asked her to switch the lock on my cage. She felt it to be too intimate, do I reassured her I would just stick the lock out of my trousers. She would see nothing else. She giggled but agreed. I had explained that though I might have been doing for myself initially, I wanted to do it for her now.
She laughed and said she was flattered and said if I want to do the same, I can. I sgreed. We'll be seithching locks soon. She did day though my lock one day, gets another. She doesn't want all our keys in the same room at the same time. She said she doesn't trust herself. Honestly, I'm not sure I trust mysrlf either. Anyway, it looks like the locks will be switched in the next week... On two different days of course.
Chosen Keyholder

We talked last evening and now things are getting confusing again. When she originally approached me with the keys, she said it had to do with sexually compulsive behaviour of hers she wanted me to help her with.
Now she says things have changed. She feels different now. She now says that ad long as I don't try to tempt her, she trusts herself. She asked me if I could promise to follow her wishes on this matter and I said yes. She then said that if I do not want to hold the keys anymore or even want her to wear the belt anymore she would respect that and will not hold me to the original agreement anymore. She said she does not want me to think she needs a belt to control herself and regrets her past behaviour before meeting me.
She added that all of that being said, though she no longer needs the belt, she would be honoured if I chose to hold the keys as a symbolic gesture of commitment to me on her part. She still held that neither of us has any obligation to the other untl we marry if that ever happens, but just that she wants to show s voluntary commitment.
I said I felt the same and so we agreed to hold one another's keys.
What a confusing kind of relationship. I know I still have much to learn about the Key holder relationship, and I'm sure it's different for each person.

But I am always open to advice.
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

How are things going?

I think a mutual KH wearer relationship is no problem at all.
VeryFriendly
Sex: Female

Post by VeryFriendly »

It sounds like a good idea to me... and pretty hot. :D
Chosen Keyholder

Sorry I haven't been here for awhile.

Anyway, not much has changed on the keyholding front. I hold the keys to my cage locked in a security box, and she holds the keys to that box locked in a P.O. box to which she holds the keys. She holds the keys to her belt locked in a security box and I hold the keys to that box. She regularly comes to my place with her box so she can shower, but I've been comfortably locked in my Jailbird for months now. Comfortable aside from the constant arousal. I've been slow dripping on and off for months, but have gotten used to it now.
Some weird things have happened though that had never happened before this. We now agree strictly to short friendly hugs and holding hands only. We've both noticed that after a while in this 'lifestyle', anything more than that is uncomfortably arousing.
Still a strange relationship though. Needless to say neither of us has advertized this to family and friends. We will be traveling to Hong Kong in May, and for humour's sake... and ours... we decided we'll go through security locked. That should be interesting to say the least. She wants to introduce me to her parents!
We're also considering moving into and sharing a two-bedroom home. That'll be tough, but she says the p.o. box is quite far away so not easy to get to.
Anyway, we never know where life leads.
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Chosen Keyholder wrote:Sorry I haven't been here for awhile.

Anyway, not much has changed on the keyholding front. I hold the keys to my cage locked in a security box, and she holds the keys to that box locked in a P.O. box to which she holds the keys. She holds the keys to her belt locked in a security box and I hold the keys to that box. She regularly comes to my place with her box so she can shower, but I've been comfortably locked in my Jailbird for months now.

We're also considering moving into and sharing a two-bedroom home. That'll be tough, but she says the p.o. box is quite far away so not easy to get to.
Why not? Given she visits you to shower regularly anyway...

Living together both locked could be very interesting indeed. ;) 8-) ;)
Chosen Keyholder

Greatcornbow wrote:
Chosen Keyholder wrote:Sorry I haven't been here for awhile.

Anyway, not much has changed on the keyholding front. I hold the keys to my cage locked in a security box, and she holds the keys to that box locked in a P.O. box to which she holds the keys. She holds the keys to her belt locked in a security box and I hold the keys to that box. She regularly comes to my place with her box so she can shower, but I've been comfortably locked in my Jailbird for months now.

Why not? Given she visits you to shower regularly anyway...

Living together both locked could be very interesting indeed. ;) 8-) ;)
You mean why not move in together? We might be at the end of next month.
Anyway, I'm starting to think it might not be so difficult after all. I used to feel frustration at my sexual urges. Now I think I'm just so used to feeling a constant urge and not acting on it that it's just becoming second-nature. I used to feel maximum frustration when she came to my place to shower. Now though I still feel the urges when she comes to shower, I just ignore them... with the help of cycling, going for a walk, doing the groceries, reading a book, or anything else to distract me of course. It's still an excruciating 20 to thirty minutes for me, but I feel like I can control it better now. Strangely enough, neither of us feels very comfortable discussing our sex lives with one another.
Yes, believe it or not, I still have a sex life locked in a cage. It mainly involves getting wet dreams and controlling surging sexual urges every now and then (like when she comes to shower). Some people might not call that a sex life, but as far as I'm concerned, it's still a sex life.
RailiFi

Post by RailiFi »

Best choice is a "Kitchen Safe; Time locking container, cost around $50 on Amazon or ebay
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

RailiFi wrote:Best choice is a "Kitchen Safe; Time locking container, cost around $50 on Amazon or ebay
Or one (or two - one for each of you!) of these.
http://www.captureddiscipline.com/

You set it up for each other for whatever periods, and can enjoy mutual frustration as long as you like.One minute minimum, 999 days max.You decide for her, and she decides for you!
RailiFi

Post by RailiFi »

Best independent time programmable key holder you can buy on amazon or ebay, under the name of "Kitchen safe"