Seeking advice concerning keyholding.

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Chosen Keyholder
Sex: Male

Re: Seeking advice concerning keyholding.

Post by Chosen Keyholder »

Looks like I am stock with female in the profile.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Chosen Keyholder!
Try User Control Panel / Profile / Sex:
and change to male and Submit
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Chosen Keyholder

Done.

Thanks, Tobbe.
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Chosen Keyholder wrote:Hello everyone.
This is my first time post in these forums.

I would like some advice regarding keyholding. I am a heterosexual male and a recent female friend of mine had requested a few weeks ago that I accept the keys to her portable safe and that I refuse to return the keys to her until a specified date in over a year from now.
Though I found the request to be strange, I accepted anyway and asked no questions about it since I got the impression that she felt uncomfortable discussing it.
Just a few days ago though, the topic of the keys surfaced and I learnt that she wears a chastity belt and that the safe to which I hold the keys holds the keys to her chastity belt. She had also mentioned that she suffers from 'a sexual addiction' and that that is the reason she had bought such a belt and the safe, and why she asked me to hold the keys because she felt me to be 'understanding'. She must have meant 'non-judgmental' because there is much that I do not understand.
I asked about safety, and she said that she keeps the safe at home (or hotel room if traveling) and that in a medical emergency a professional could break the safe open so not to worry. She also reassured me about hygiene, saying that she made sure to buy the appropriate belt for the purpose.
From what I have read online recently, she might be correct on all these points.
Another problem has come up though. I have discovered that I feel extremely sexually aroused at the idea of having so much control over the sex of a beautiful woman to the point of causing insomnia. I am sure I will get over the insomnia soon enough, but I now feel a need to try to avoid her out of fear that I might be tempted to try to tempt her when that is clearly not what she wants (though I do get the impression she might be sexually attracted to me which certainly does not help the situation at all). Failing to uphold her request cannot be good for our friendship in the long run no doubt.
She seems to want to further develop our friendship but wants to keep it friends only. Though I would happily do that normally, holding her keys arouses me to no end.
I have considered giving the keys to another trustworthy female friend of mine without telling either the belt wearer who has the keys nor the new keyholder whose keys they are and their purpose. This would allow me to pursue the friendship and to escape from the constant sexual arousal of holding the keys while also fulfilling my promise to the beltwearer.

I would appreciate any ideas you may have on how best to solve this problem.

Chosen Keyholder
This post sound almost unreal. First off, I'd like to know what sort of belt she wears and how long she's been wearing it before being sure what to answer.

But that said, I don't think giving the key to an F friend is the right answer in any event. This would be passing the buck - it's to you yourself she gave the keys - if she'd wanted an F KH she'd have asked for one.

But in principle, why not do the same back but in reverse. Put the safe keys in a lockbox (or even in another keysafe!) and give her the keys to that. This way you can neither unlock her directly, nor can she unlock herself directly either. And you can pursue a platonic friendship without any problems or temptations as much as you and she like.
Chosen Keyholder

Greatcornbow wrote:
Chosen Keyholder wrote:Hello everyone.
This is my first time post in these forums.

I would like some advice regarding keyholding. I am a heterosexual male and a recent female friend of mine had requested a few weeks ago that I accept the keys to her portable safe and that I refuse to return the keys to her until a specified date in over a year from now.
Though I found the request to be strange, I accepted anyway and asked no questions about it since I got the impression that she felt uncomfortable discussing it.
Just a few days ago though, the topic of the keys surfaced and I learnt that she wears a chastity belt and that the safe to which I hold the keys holds the keys to her chastity belt. She had also mentioned that she suffers from 'a sexual addiction' and that that is the reason she had bought such a belt and the safe, and why she asked me to hold the keys because she felt me to be 'understanding'. She must have meant 'non-judgmental' because there is much that I do not understand.
I asked about safety, and she said that she keeps the safe at home (or hotel room if traveling) and that in a medical emergency a professional could break the safe open so not to worry. She also reassured me about hygiene, saying that she made sure to buy the appropriate belt for the purpose.
From what I have read online recently, she might be correct on all these points.
Another problem has come up though. I have discovered that I feel extremely sexually aroused at the idea of having so much control over the sex of a beautiful woman to the point of causing insomnia. I am sure I will get over the insomnia soon enough, but I now feel a need to try to avoid her out of fear that I might be tempted to try to tempt her when that is clearly not what she wants (though I do get the impression she might be sexually attracted to me which certainly does not help the situation at all). Failing to uphold her request cannot be good for our friendship in the long run no doubt.
She seems to want to further develop our friendship but wants to keep it friends only. Though I would happily do that normally, holding her keys arouses me to no end.
I have considered giving the keys to another trustworthy female friend of mine without telling either the belt wearer who has the keys nor the new keyholder whose keys they are and their purpose. This would allow me to pursue the friendship and to escape from the constant sexual arousal of holding the keys while also fulfilling my promise to the beltwearer.

I would appreciate any ideas you may have on how best to solve this problem.

Chosen Keyholder
This post sound almost unreal. First off, I'd like to know what sort of belt she wears and how long she's been wearing it before being sure what to answer.

But that said, I don't think giving the key to an F friend is the right answer in any event. This would be passing the buck - it's to you yourself she gave the keys - if she'd wanted an F KH she'd have asked for one.

But in principle, why not do the same back but in reverse. Put the safe keys in a lockbox (or even in another keysafe!) and give her the keys to that. This way you can neither unlock her directly, nor can she unlock herself directly either. And you can pursue a platonic friendship without any problems or temptations as much as you and she like.
Thanks and good idea.
She never told me what kind of belt nor how long exactly, though she said she had considered the belt only 'recently'. Since she said she had considered comfort, safety, higiene, etc. I would assume a custom fitted. I am not sure I will ask her though, as curious as I am. I still find the whole idea of what's happened quite arousing. But I guess if I lock those keys in my own portable safe and give the keys of that safe to her, it should calm me down.
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Post by virginitysaving »

Why did she choose you?
I doubt her intent was to say locked in the belt.
Btw, have you actually seen the belt, or you just believe she is lockec in one?
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

virginitysaving wrote:Why did she choose you?
Only one way to find out :D !
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Chosen Keyholder

She said she chose me because she thought I would be 'understanding'. She did say quite clearly that it ESD her intent to remain locked in until a specified date in 2016 that she gave me. First day of Spring 31 March. Says she wants to learn to control her 'sexual compulsiveness' among other terms she used. She said she is locked into one. Would someone joke about something like that?

Okay, now you're playing with my mind here. I want out of this deal. I do not enjoy feeling so srxually excited. Too much for me.
Chosen Keyholder

Greatcornbow wrote:
Only one way to find out :D !
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yeah, but I eon't go there... I think... Could she be pulling my leg?
Chosen Keyholder

She wouldn't about that, would she?