Seeking advice concerning keyholding.

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Chosen Keyholder
Sex: Male

Re: Seeking advice concerning keyholding.

Post by Chosen Keyholder »

If she is joking, then the joke is on her. I've just ordered measuring rings from maturemetal.com. I am going for it either way.
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Post by virginitysaving »

Chosen Keyholder wrote:She wouldn't about that, would she?
She wants you to check it :)
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

virginitysaving wrote:
Perfectly reasonable IMO! :mrgreen: :D
She's very likely amazed you didn't ask to check right at the outset.
Chosen Keyholder

virginitysaving wrote:
That's it. I'm buying myself an off-the-shelf at the sex shop tomorrow, locking myself in, and posting the keys to myself for the weekend. I really don't know her that well and I don't trust myself anymore I normally don't fantasize, but this week enough to write more than a few short stories. Not even 2 months we've known one another. Why me.
Chosen Keyholder

Greatcornbow wrote:
virginitysaving wrote:
Perfectly reasonable IMO! :mrgreen: :D
She's very likely amazed you didn't ask to check right at the outset.
Right. So: ' Could I see your chastity belt?'

Perfectly normal conversation between two recent friends. Granted it's not like giving control over her sex is any more normal.
Chosen Keyholder

I'm leaving this thread for today. You're driving me insane.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Of course, you should see her chastity belt! If you take care of the keys you must looked at the lock and bought a new one, if it is a padlock. She can fool you and have a key hidden!

Whenever a chastity belt to be used for a long time, it needs to be cleaned and also she. Normally at least every ten days.
How will she do with it?
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Chosen Keyholder

Thanks for all the advice.

We have discussed it yesterday over dinner. I am finally getting used to the idea. The shock value is over, and I'm sure it'll work out fine.

Thanks for all the advice, everyone.
msknight
Sex: Female

Post by msknight »

That's right ... leave us hanging ....

That was a joke. Great to know everything has worked out/is working out. Happy for you!
Chosen Keyholder

msknight wrote:That's right ... leave us hanging ....

That was a joke. Great to know everything has worked out/is working out. Happy for you!
That was cruel, wasn't it :D I hadn't realized people would be so interested. Is it like a soap opera? :D

When we met, she started first, she first brought up the idea of my handing the key to someone else but not tell that person whose key it is and its purpose, and not tell her to whom I'd given it (as if she'd read my mind). I then asked if she was sure she would never need to take it off for over a year for cleaning. She wasn't sure about that, so I suggested I hold the key and she could use my shower facilities anytime she needed. She accepted but then repeated she only wants to be friends.
I then mentioned that I had ordered a cage for myself along with a portable safe, and asked if she would be willing to accept the keys to the safe. She seemed to have been caught off guard, got momentarily excited at the news, and then quickly composed herself and accepted quite happily. I really do think her heart is divided. I think she is attracted to me and likes me on the one hand, yet sincerely wants to maintain a strict friendship on the other, but I do believe her primary desire is the latter, so I'll respect that.

I won't deny that was a somewhat awkward conversation, but I am happy we had it. At least now everything is in the open (aside from the fact that neither of us has openly admitted to being attracted to the other, though I can say that is the case for me, and I suspect for her too; and aside from the fact that I think I will need a cage just to control myself around her, to be quite honest). I'm sure she suspects it on my side too. She doesn't seem to be stupid in the least. Strange, maybe, but aren't we all? Now that that is over with, I think we can have a normal friendship, or at least as normal as it can get between mutual keyholders. :D

Aside from that, she really seemed to enjoy my East Indian cooking, but then mentioned yesterday that she doesn't really like curry. She likes spicy Chinese food. I just bought a Chinese cookbook (the Chinese Vegan Kitchen) at the book shop. I'll have to try that on her next time she comes over to my place.