New to this, but excited!

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Lollyfidy65
Sex: Female

New to this, but excited!

Post by Lollyfidy65 »

Ok...so here goes!

My Master has ordered my first chastity belt...from FancySteel...and is looking forward to getting me under lock and key. I've never worn a chastity belt before, but am genuinely excited about the prospect of being locked up tight for long periods of time. I've been reading posts here, and haven't found much information on this particular belt. The pictures are beautiful, and the option to have open cables (rather than a rigid metal plate setup) looks like it will work better with my body type (my tummy isn't firm and flat like most of the women pictured in belts, so flexible cables will likely be more comfortable with my curves). I will definitely provide my opinion once I've got my belt on, and have had a chance to settle into it.

Thank you all, for being here!! None of my friends/family know that I'm submissive, so I don't have anyone close to talk with about this experience. I certainly couldn't tell anyone that I'm ABSOLUTELY THRILLED at the prospect of having a man lock me up tight in a chastity belt!! LOL (and don't worry....while He will hold a key, and will control the belts use, I will have a copy of the key, in case of emergency. The beauty of phone cameras is that He can request a photo at any time, for me to prove I've not removed the belt without permission!)

I look forward to joining in the conversation!
Laura
msknight

Re: New to this, but excited!

Post by msknight »

Hi Laura,

Welcome to the forum! A number of us have been looking at the FancySteel video and wondering ... so it will be stunning to have contact from someone who will actually have their finger on the pulse!

Don't forget that there is a diary section if you want to strike up a diary in there; it is slightly more protected in that people must be logged in to read it, as opposed to general sections like this, that can be read openly.

Best wishes,

Michelle.
Lollyfidy65

Re: New to this, but excited!

Post by Lollyfidy65 »

Thanks for the response, Michelle! I'm so excited to get my belt...it's going to seem like forever until it gets here! LOL

Will definitely share my thoughts regarding my experience with it.

Have a wonderful holiday!

Laura