Neoprene slipping off/General comfort and sizing

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
LtDenali
Sex: Male

Neoprene slipping off/General comfort and sizing

Post by LtDenali »

Hello everyone. I'm a keyholder for a casual wearer. By casual I mean for a few days at a time very week or two. She's never worn it for more than 4 days in a stretch. She bought an adjustable chastity belt after hearing that I really like them, and so we decided to go on this adventure together. I had done a bunch of research about them before, but nothing really compares to real life experience. In any case, I have a few questions and concerns I'd like to ask about:

1) The neoprene coating. Virtually every belt in existence has that neoprene/rubber lining to prevent the metal from irritating the skin. The lining on her belt doesn't reach all the way around on the waist, mostly due to the fact that she's a little bigger in the waist. She is currently working on that, so that issue should be resolved. However, she tells me that the lining keeps peeling off of the metal, and is really annoying to deal with. Is this again due to her size/will it be fixed with time as she loses weight? Also, is there anything we can put over the bare metal in the mean time to make it easier to wear?

2) Sizing. The sizing right now is pretty good, but as she loses weight, we need to keep adjusting it. That's fine, but the sizing is generally very trial and error. Is there a free and easy way to size it correctly once without constantly moving and changing the positions of the plates? Also, there's an issue of "security." Maybe it's again due to her size, but even after it gets tightened to what she feels is comfortable, she can still sometimes fit her hand between her crotch and the front plate. Is this normal?

3) Comfort. She says that this most recent adjustment is the most comfortable it's been, but it still isn't super comfortable. Maybe it's the fact that she has to wear metal underwear, but is there anything that can be done to make it more comfortable for her to wear?

Thank you for any and all help,

LtDenali
gotsteel

Re: Neoprene slipping off/General comfort and sizing

Post by gotsteel »

The lining should be silicone I don't think anybody's still using neoprene. There are some tips for affixing it around here but if anybody has a magic bullet I don't know it.
RADER

Post by RADER »

You could try some small amounts of a good brand of silicone caulk.
This should re-glue the old to the steel.
Use it sparingly, and allow it to dry good before use.
Rader
Curious_101

Post by Curious_101 »

The Mythbusters did several episodes involving truck bed liner (paint). I wonder if this paint, would work as either a replacement for the silicone liner or as a base to apply the adhesive better to. The entire band could be coated, and given the results of the tests (bomb proofing if I remember right), it would be a permanent base to at least apply glue to.
dashingdarla
Sex: Female

Post by dashingdarla »

Curious_101 wrote:The Mythbusters did several episodes involving truck bed liner (paint). I wonder if this paint, would work as either a replacement for the silicone liner or as a base to apply the adhesive better to. The entire band could be coated, and given the results of the tests (bomb proofing if I remember right), it would be a permanent base to at least apply glue to.
3M "90" sticks to anything, and I've used it on chastity belts before. Silicone, neoprene, stainless, aluminum, mild steel, plastics, etc.

There are several kinds of bed liner material. Some of them are made of recycled tires and after spraying you have a softer, textured finish because of the rubber particles, but soft is relative. It's not soft like neoprene or silicone. It cushions heavy objects in the bed of the truck helping them remain in place and not bouncing around - engines, refrigerators, air compressors, etc. Some of them have a very fine particulate which is often sand for a finer textured surface for traction in the bed. Based on the texture of both kinds, I would think they'd be very uncomfortable against the skin, though extremely durable. Both styles handle flexing and abrading very very well (which is their purpose of course).

There are sources where you can buy strips or sheets of silicone in generic grade or food grade, as well as neoprene in a variety of thicknesses. I use 3m "90" spray glue as I mentioned above because whatever I spray with it, stays put, as long as it's not a stressed joint. It's not the adhesive to glue to overlapping strips of metal together to form a continuous piece.

Hope that helps.
VeryFriendly
Sex: Female

Post by VeryFriendly »

I wonder if a combo would help there, eg use the bed liner stuff to create a rougher surface for the neoprene/silicone liner to be stuck to?
RADER

Post by RADER »

I would stay away from the bed-liner stuff. You are not sure if it is safe for
prolong human contact; specially in sensitive areas.
Rader