How to shorten belt's chain?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
beltedinJapan
Sex: Female

How to shorten belt's chain?

Post by beltedinJapan »

So I got my first belt, yay! It's a cheap chinese dual chain sort.

I did a bunch of adjusting on it, but there's one thing that I'm not happy with. With some simple maneuvering I can reach behind and cop a pretty good feel of the things I'm trying to keep untouchable. The back chains, despite me moving their location to the most-forward I can get them (read: the front of the belt), I am still able to reach around. How am I able to shorten the length of the chain easily? Or is this a problem of a different sort? This is my first belt to perhaps I haven't adjusted it correctly. Any help would be lovely. Thank you.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: How to shorten belt's chain?

Post by Tobbe »

The easiest way to shorten the chains are with two small padlock.

Pull together each chain to D-rings in the back, so the belt fits tight. Attach padlocks and you've got shorter chains that can be adjusted, but not without a key.

In the pictures from ChastityBabes you can see how it looks.
http://www.chastitybabes.com/archives/433
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

You could try a zip tie through the links. If you need to move it, just cut it off and put a new one in a new location until you get a fit that works for you. ;)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Mac

Post by Mac »

Any recommendations on shortening the wire on the chinese rear wire model?
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

If you gently pull the threads of wire in the connection to the attachment (one thread at a time), you can remove it from your belt.

Cut the wire at correct length and take something, and make the hole in the wire attachment little wider, so you can get the cable back. Then squeeze together the wire attachment properly, until the wire can not be pulled out.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hi Before ENLARGING THE HOLE the wire goes through, Try freezing the wire for a couple of days, Away from the anchor part. Then very quickly put the frozen cable back into the hole it was originally taken out of, Once the cable warms back to same temperature as anchor point you may find that you only need to lightly crimp the junction part to ensure a secure joint!
S
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Did you succeed in shortening the fixing Mac?
Mac

Post by Mac »

I moved the shield a little further up which had a similar effect, rather than altering the wire.

The fit was alright, but not great, and her patience ran out. The tollyboy is way off (our measurements fault, not his at all) and needs to be sent back to Richard one day when he's in the workshop, and the chinese belt is close enough for an hour or two of play at a time, but not much more. Haven't played with either in an age, but I'll update whenever we do.
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

So it's possible to unbolt those d rings at the top of the chains from the belt. Pry the sheet metal open and underneath there's a gap in the d ring so that the chain can be removed. Then cut the chain to the desired length, reinsert it into the d ring and re-bend the sheet metal over it. TaDa shorter chains.