female chastity from a Male perspective

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Master E

female chastity from a Male perspective

Post by Master E »

Firstly, hello all! I've enjoyed reading a lot of the posts I've found here and I have to say that the pics were absolutely tasty and most beautiful, so thanks very much to all for sharing! I decided I wanted to share My thoughts on female chastity from My POV as a Master. I thought it would make for interesting discussion and provide insight as to the other side of the equation.
Currently I practice orgasm control and denial with My girl j. In the very near future I plan to lock her away in a chastity belt on a pretty-much 24/7 basis. I would have already done this except she is an especially well disciplined and obedient kajira and understands that her playing with herself and cumming is for My pleasure alone, not hers. When I do lock her in chastity I plan to only release her for weekly cleanings, which I will perform, with the exceptions being during her period (when cleaning will occur as often as needed to maintain sanitary conditions) and whenever the mood strikes Me to tease her (which I plan to do often to keep her horny, frustrated, and right on the edge of cumming). Additionally, I plan to keep her pussy and ass filled with the largest plug she will tolerate because I know she loves the feel of having her holes filled and it absolutely drives her crazy, adding to the constantly on edge feeling. Obviously she will be able to remove the plug in her ass when needed for restroom breaks, but any attempt of pleasuring her ass will be met with the same harsh penalties as trying to pleasure her pussy or clit and attempting to remove her belt. I'm really not concerned with any of this taking place because of her extremely obedient nature. She will be made aware that this is not acceptable, however, and what the penalties will be if it does happen, just as she is now with the orgasm control and denial. I also plan to incorporate electro-stim plugs and magic bullet/vibrating eggs into the chastity scenario for added arousal and frustration :twisted:
When I do release her I plan to have her restrained, either with her wrists bound behind her back or with her spread eagle on the bed and in four point restraints. At any time she is released from her belt she will be blindfolded as well. I don't know how long I'll keep her like this, unable to touch or even see her pussy and clit, but I plan to fully deprive her of any contact with one of My favorite parts of her body.
What interests Me about, and has Me so addicted to, female chastity as well as orgasm control and denial is the almost unfathomable level of love, respect, discipline, self-control and obedience it requires on the part of the girl giving herself over to her Master in this way. I'm not going to lie, it's the best high I've ever had...it's one hell of a rush, to say the least. It also doesn't hurt that, to Me, seeing a girl in a chastity belt and bra set is just about one of the sexiest things ever!
It's also a great training and discipline tool. In the past I've used chastity to break and reform some of the most unruly slaves I've ever encountered. It doesn't take very long before they are willingly and obediently serving their Master's every desire with poise, precision, efficiency, and, believe it or not, a smile on their face. It also makes a slave appreciate even her Master's slightest touch. Obviously it also makes the release sex killer, lol.
Well, that's the short and sweet of things from My perspective. I'm pretty sure it's nothing that anyone here hasn't already figured out before, after all it's nothing but some "uncommon sense", lol. I hope you've all enjoyed reading this and I also hope that may be it's answered a question or two for some of you out there. :)

All the best,
E
beltedinJapan
Sex: Female

Re: female chastity from a Male perspective

Post by beltedinJapan »

Your girl is lucky. Being where I am without much contact with other like minded people is rough, and I'm having a hard time keeping myself disciplined. Perhaps some day.
Master E

Re: female chastity from a Male perspective

Post by Master E »

I know this doesn't always work, and it's most definitely for everyone, but have you considered or tried possibly an online or long-distance type arrangement? I know it's a lot harder to be sure of the other person since you can't meet or interact in person, but it may offer some additional "restraint". There's also sites like keysafe, etc that may be viable options for you. Just a few thoughts/suggestions.

Good luck,
E