Buying first belt, your thoughts on inserts?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
newbietobelts
Sex: Female

Buying first belt, your thoughts on inserts?

Post by newbietobelts »

Hi,

A short description first as this is my first post. I'm a 24 yr old female, and in a long term relationship. For a while we have been playing with orgasm denial, and my partner asked me whether I would like a chastity belt.

I liked this idea, and if it's not for me, well, at least I'll be an experience richer.
I am now choosing which belt I want to buy (since I'll be in it, the type of belt will be totally my choice). I'm stuck on the idea of inserts. I have both a dildo and a butt plug, but have never "worn" for a prolonged period. If somebody has experience with this, could they please post some pro's and cons to chastity belt inserts? (anal/vaginal/both).
I also am questioning what they do with regard to the chastity experience. Are they mostly for the wearers "enjoyment" or are they for the partners fun, knowing that the wearer is filled up at all times. Also, do they provide a stimulation which leads to orgasm, or do they just make you more frustrated.

Finally would you go vaginal only, anal only, or anal + vaginal, if you would use them at all.

A lot of questions I know, but I have absolutely no idea what the pro's and cons of them are, and would like to make an informed choice.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Buying first belt, your thoughts on inserts?

Post by Tobbe »

Welcome to BG and I'm grateful you decided to wear chastity belt.

Something many people forget is that first need to chastity belt fit and not cause any problems, before any dildo or plug is used.

You can´t use butplug for more than a few hours and then also have the opportunity to take it out. Nor vagina is made for a long time to have something inside. Chastity belt is worn to protect, prevent orgasms and unauthorized penetration. Plugs and dildo is more for sessions and can not be used 24/7 without causing problems.

I hope this does not scare you! Of course you should try, if you're curious. But don´t think that it is possible to have dildo and plug for long periods. The body needs to use its features and you should not have to get infections and other problems, just because you are curious.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
VeryFriendly

Post by VeryFriendly »

I think what you really need to know is what the pros and cons are for yourself... so I would suggest experimenting and seeing what happens.

try increasing the amount of time you use them for to find your own limit.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

Long term dildos are not good. Chance of infection.
I choose to use anal plugs, yes for the vagina! Order the largest metal one you can find. The weight is heavy, it doesn't quite reach the G spot so frustration occurs, plus it's very thin insert stalk means vaginal opening is almost closed. Ie no infection. I can wear that for several days and it's ok.
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Kellymac3 wrote:Long term dildos are not good. Chance of infection.
Seems like you're painting with a broad brush here, there are dildo options which are also narrow at the vaginal opening.
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

GotSteel, yes you are quite correct. I didn't order vaginal or anal plugs with my belt. I ordered them later, so I tried to choose plugs with the thinnest stalk.
Far cheaper than ordering from the belt manufacturers and at the time that I ordered the belts, I wasn't sure if I wanted plugs. Ordering a belt seemed enough ;-)

However, free fitting plugs like I have, ie not attached to the belt, may be move comfortable for bending, exercising etc.

It would be nice to know your thoughts on this more....
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Kellymac3 wrote: However, free fitting plugs like I have, ie not attached to the belt, may be move comfortable for bending, exercising etc.

It would be nice to know your thoughts on this more....
As you can see the stem of both her buttplug and the normal chastity plug are about the same, the vaginal plug's stem is a little smaller.

She has trouble having anything that has a base put in vaginally, there isn't room and things get squished. Also the normal vaginal plug moves easily and quite a bit. It not only slides in it's track, it rocks front to back, side to side and so on. Which is why you can see the plugs touching in my picture. So I don't know that there would be much difference between the two for you.

There was an account on altairboy way back when about someone's inner labia getting into the slit and getting squished when the plug moved in it's track. They solved the problem by adding little rubber skirts to the end of their plugs so that things were more open thus keeping their labia away from the slit. My girl has never had that problem but I can't say if it's because her inner labia aren't very pronounced or because this belts design is sufficiently different in some way.
Attachments
DSCN0072.JPG
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Kellymac3 wrote: Far cheaper than ordering from the belt manufacturers and at the time that I ordered the belts, I wasn't sure if I wanted plugs. Ordering a belt seemed enough ;-)

However, free fitting plugs like I have, ie not attached to the belt, may be move comfortable for bending, exercising etc.
I tracked down the review I was remembering (and it was for a tollyboy) so maybe you dodged a bullet, the account also had a DIY tutorial about building plugs that rode in the slot, sadly the pictures are long broken. http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/not91017.htm
VeryFriendly

Post by VeryFriendly »

You can see the page with pics at http://web.archive.org/web/199911281009 ... t91017.htm

Along with another page from Ruth and Joe

http://web.archive.org/web/199910091706 ... t90509.htm

Something I will say in my limited experience, is that the vaginal plug that came through from Neosteel is quite amazingly comfortable, it looks like such a queer shape and I wasn't sure about the texture either, but when it's in it's a super fit.
VeryFriendly

Post by VeryFriendly »

I've just had a play around and the wayback machine does appear to work for every page of altairboy's site that I've tried it with.

Just give it the url and then select the earliest date that the webpage was backed up... later backups may be after the photos were yanked.