Vaginal plug and locking bra for long term use

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Anne
Sex: Female

Vaginal plug and locking bra for long term use

Post by Anne »

New to this forum, but a long time wearer of belts - a MySteel currently. My bf, who I keep in a belt also, likes to have my vagina plugged, but I cannot tolerate the plug we have for more than an hour or so - between stimulation and discomfort. He seems to think that I need to have one that is "installed" for long term.

On the other hand, I have decided that, if he wants to keep me "plugged", I want to lock my breasts away from his pleasure. But I have never found a locking bra, other than the solid stainless steel ones, that would be suitable for me to be locked in for days or weeks (or more) at a time... .

Any advice on long term plugs or bras?

Thanks!
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Vaginal plug and locking bra for long term use

Post by Tobbe »

A dildo or plug which is not attached to your belt will be significantly easier to use for several days. Then there are also steel balls of varying size and weight. But it requires training. Vaginal muscles contract and untrained, you can get pains like period pains.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
msknight

Post by msknight »

There is a chainmail bra doing the rounds. I'll see if I can find it.
msknight

Post by msknight »

The best I can advise is to take a look on most search engines for, "chainmail bikini bra" and see if they turn up anything of interest. Some are wide links, some narrow links ... the pictures of many are awful.

However, there are re-enactment societies around and they'll know what to do about chainmail ... but you are going to need something carefully crafted, because too much mail will be heeeeavvvvyyyy.....
Anne

Post by Anne »

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I think that you are right about a plug that is not connected to my belt - it would not move around as much like the ones I have in now. With them, every move I make is transmitted through my metal belt into the plug and into me.... maybe ones not connected would be better.

I tried your chainmail bra idea and have not found anything that looks suitable for semi-permanent wear.... will keep looking. It seems that someone must make a suitable way to lock them away.....
Master E

Post by Master E »

Anne,
I think I may know someone who might be able to help you on the chainmail front. I'll see if I can find her contact info for you, she does custom maille work.