His and Hers Chastity

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Bronzed
Sex: Male

His and Hers Chastity

Post by Bronzed »

I'm new here, so first of all I'd like to thank you all for letting me on your forum!

I noticed Anne's recent post where she mentions both she and her boyfriend are belted. I am wondering how common this is and what the dynamics in such a relationship are. I can imagine various permutations but I'd like to hear about couples who are actually doing this.

thanks again!
Chosen Keyholder

Re: His and Hers Chastity

Post by Chosen Keyholder »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=386

This will give you an idea of my experience in a mutual Keyholder relationship. The thread starts off with only me being her keyholder and explains how she also ended up being mine too along with some of the confusion surrounding that. I'm sure others here will have had very different experiences.
Anne
Sex: Female

Post by Anne »

I have heard of few couples that are both belted, so I'm interested to hear from people in your thread. Honestly, I don't know how common it is - maybe we are the only ones that keep each other under lock and key - but I hope not - its quite enjoyable. Not much sex though! But when it does happen... well....

Any others out there?
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Anne wrote: maybe we are the only ones that keep each other under lock and key - but I hope not - its quite enjoyable.
What does he wear? A my-steel matching yours or somthing else likecage, tube, etc.?
Anne

Post by Anne »

Yes, he is in a MySteel, just like in my avatar. But I also have one of those stainless steel cages for him .... I like him in that too.
virginitysaving

Anne wrote:Yes, he is in a MySteel, just like in my avatar.
There are two women in your avatar :)
Anne

Post by Anne »

The top one... there is a penis tube, if you look closely - at least I think so!
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

You think wrong! :)
The picture is of Puppet & Jill and you will find the original image at Kinkcanary.
https://fetlife.com/users/446622/pictures/34352211
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
virginitysaving

Anne wrote:Yes, he is in a MySteel, just like in my avatar.
Why did you choose a device of such type fro him? It's unusual, and it looks like more "female" for me. Beside security, was there a particular reason for it?
beltedinJapan

Post by beltedinJapan »

From what I've heard, cages can allow some to jiggle their way into coming. They're not always 100% secure. Belts like that for guys don't allow for anything like that. I'd need some confirmation on that though.