His and Hers Chastity

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Re: His and Hers Chastity

Post by gotsteel »

virginitysaving wrote: Why did you choose a device of such type fro him? It's unusual, and it looks like more "female" for me. Beside security, was there a particular reason for it?
Those belts are being worn by two women, the pic is swiped from mysteels website: http://www.my-steel.nl/cmsdata/modules/ ... f34cef.jpg
Chosen Keyholder

Post by Chosen Keyholder »

beltedinJapan wrote:From what I've heard, cages can allow some to jiggle their way into coming. They're not always 100% secure. Belts like that for guys don't allow for anything like that. I'd need some confirmation on that though.
I've been locked in a Jailbird for well over a month now and have not intentionally orgasmed in it yet. That said, I could slip the penis out of the cage until recently so I imagine that I could have masturbated in it had I wanted to. My penis is now locked inside the cage by a padlock threaded through a hole in my foreskin which I'd acquired through a botched circumcision as an infant.
Could I reach an intentional orgasm by rubbing the skin? Maybe, I don't know; but I do know that I would have to be extremely aroused for that to work, so it's not likely to happen.
Chosen Keyholder

And as for unintentional orgasms, trying to prevent wet dreams or other spontaneous orgasms might be going too far for some men.
Last edited by Chosen Keyholder on 24 Mar 2015, 13:39, edited 1 time in total.
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Post by virginitysaving »

Chosen Keyholder, if you had a choice would you prefer cage-style device you wear now, or belt-style like my-steel?
Chosen Keyholder

virginitysaving wrote:Chosen Keyholder, if you had a choice would you prefer cage-style device you wear now, or belt-style like my-steel?
I prefer a cage device since I can wear it indefinitely while still maintaining hygiene quite easily. Had I not had a through-hole in my foreskin through which I could thread a padlock, the option of locking my penis into the device would have been out of the question. Even then though, I would still prefer the cage over the belt due to the possibility of 24/7/365 wear, and just rely on the honour system beyond that.
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Bronzed wrote:I'm new here, so first of all I'd like to thank you all for letting me on your forum!

I noticed Anne's recent post where she mentions both she and her boyfriend are belted. I am wondering how common this is and what the dynamics in such a relationship are. I can imagine various permutations but I'd like to hear about couples who are actually doing this.

thanks again!
Not doing it myself and not sure how common it is either but defo a great idea. Alll sorts of possible dynamics - mutual/reciprocal, or with 3rd party KH if they're3 both sub.
Anne
Sex: Female

Post by Anne »

I would like to hear from others that do as we do, also. I cant believe that we are the only ones - well, I know we are not. Anyone?
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Anne wrote:I would like to hear from others that do as we do, also. I cant believe that we are the only ones - well, I know we are not. Anyone?
I am sure you are right.
From the feedback on another thread hear about half who responded are 'mutual' wearers/KHs reciprocally, while another significant percentage are where both partners wear but keep own keys.

Is here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=124&view=viewpoll