Fancy Steel linked waist

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Sophie74
Sex: Female

Fancy Steel linked waist

Post by Sophie74 »

http://fancysteel.com.au/collections/fr ... waist-band

Has anyone any experience of this - i did see a post last year but not sure if it was the same belt

My idea (whether its right or wrong) was that it may be a little more comfortable on the waist as the plates could move with you

I have never worn a steel belt so I thought it could potentially work for me as a first steel one. The price wasn't too bad when converted to sterling and the design i thought looked 'cute' (if a chastity belt can look cute that is)
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Fancy Steel linked waist

Post by Tobbe »

It is a beautiful belt, but I do not think it protects as good as other steel belts. The wires make it more flexible, then it is difficult to get the full protection of sex.

Other women have become accustomed to wear steel belts that is not flexible. Is much like a lace corset on the body. Takes time to get used to, but then it works fine and no major problems.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Sophie74

Post by Sophie74 »

Tobbe wrote:It is a beautiful belt, but I do not think it protects as good as other steel belts. The wires make it more flexible, then it is difficult to get the full protection of sex.

Other women have become accustomed to wear steel belts that is not flexible. Is much like a lace corset on the body. Takes time to get used to, but then it works fine and no major problems.
Thanks for that - i wasnt even thinking of the protection side when i looked at it more of the comfort - i can get carried away with prettyness
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Regarding chastity belt is protection and comfort the most important.
If it´s also beautiful, you can see it as a bonus. :)
VeryFriendly

Post by VeryFriendly »

I'm not so sure about the edges of the plates that are held together by the wire.

Looks nice though.
Sophie74

Post by Sophie74 »

VeryFriendly wrote:I'm not so sure about the edges of the plates that are held together by the wire..
My brain decided that would stay stuck - i have no idea why my brain decided that it defo wasn't a thought based on information or knowledge
molly

Post by molly »

I am not an expert but I see flaws in the design:
  • Skin will be pinched between the plates.
  • The two plates in front need to be contoured rather than flat across. The photo shows the outer edges lifting off the model which means there is no pressure at the outer edges and much pressure in the middle. We can see that pressure digging into her abdomen just above the padlock. That will abrade, if not cut her skin over time. A good design for a belt is to have equal pressure all the way around the waist to minimize damage to the skin.
  • The crimped metal piece just below the padlock appears to have sharp edges. This can abrade and cut skin too. If it's not sealed, skin flakes will get in there and turn green just like the goop on eyeglass pads when people don't clean their glasses very well.
  • The metal mesh part that screws on has obvious sharp edges which probably will cause wear to clothing and bedding.
  • Metal cables allow flexing in all directions so the belt probably will shift more than a belt made of a metal strap. Try it out with a leather belt - you can roll it up, twist it, but if you lay it flat you can't bend it very much while it's completely flat.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Welcome to BG, Molly.
A fine analysis you made of Fancy Steel belt. I think Fancy Steel have come to the problem of linked waistband and now there is also another waistband without wires.
A good chastity belt should contain as few loose parts as possible, to work well for long-term use. Tollyboy FGA-200 is probably one of the best, even though it existed in many years. Neosteels Masterpiece System Chastity Belts without liner, is also a good idea. The Masterpiece waistband and FGA-200 crotch part, would be a perfect belt for women to wear 24/7!
molly

Post by molly »

Thank you Tobbe! I've read these pages for about a year now and figured it's time to become a member.

Their solid belt looked nice at first until I spied they used more crimps on the wires which I have to believe will abrade and cut the wearer's skin.

My custom belt is loosely based on the Tollyboy 200, which the asian manufacturers seem to have copied extensively.

Molly
fancysteel

Post by fancysteel »

Posted on Kitty denied blog:

The link belt is not pinchy as long as the belt is worn as tightly as its designed to be. The pieces don’t seem to move at all once its locked on.

If there was pinching, I’m sure there’s a way to put spacers between the links, or simply remove some of them to create a bigger gap.

In these situations (where things are pinchy or weird), I would always recommend contacting the maker. They are the experts, and can either find a solution or tell you what you’re doing wrong. Thankfully, I haven’t had too many problems so far.

I did run into some pinching with the anal plug at the point where it attaches to the cable in the back (yikes!), but thats because I put it on without the lining on the cable to stabilize it, so it was my own mistake.

With my lips/clit poking though, pinching only occurred when I tried to stick my finger through the hole and touch, so that was well deserved. Otherwise, it was completely tolerable. (Minus the humiliation)

Thank you for the questions :)