T or Y

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Sophie74
Sex: Female

T or Y

Post by Sophie74 »

In your opinion is a T or Y back better?

My initial thoughts (never worn either) would be that a Y is more practical from going to the loo aspect as it wouldn't cover your 'bum' where as on a T i have read people move it to use the loo

I have a bit of a public toilet phobia (that story is for another day ;) ) and the thought of 'things' getting stuck in wires when on the toilet actually horrifies me :( hence i was initially drawn to the Y

But looking on forums and such there seem to be more T's in production and ive read / seen more people wearing them than the Y :?

Apologies if ive rambled slightly here but my heads buzzing with 10 years of questions and trying to get them all out coherently is a little hard :D
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: T or Y

Post by Tobbe »

T any day of the week! :D
Best to do number two at home, but it also works in other places.
The problems you are talking about, you do not experience if you plan. Always carry a small bottle with a hose, that you can fill with water or use wet wipes. The bottle is handy, as it is also good to rinse the perforated plate after you pee.

Belt with an opening for the anus.
It is difficult to shit in a small hole!
You can also have problems with the opening in the belt, if it squeeze out your buttocks and feels uncomfortable to move.

Chains in V.
Much more difficult to clean two chains than a plastic-coated wire. Uncomfortable to sit on and the belt does not protect just as well, for crotch protector can be moved slightly.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
molly

Post by molly »

Hello Sophie,

While we're looking at pictures of chastity belts it's easy to believe the "Y" style belts are unlikely to get dirty when using the bathroom, but that isn’t true because the attachment point of the two chains (or wires) at the crotch part will be located between your vagina and anus which are separated by about 2 - 2.5 cm for those of us who are average-weight. The 2 - 2.5 cm distance is too short for the gap between the two arms of the “Y” to be wide enough to clear the anus with enough margin to where it won't get dirty. The problem is compounded by our butt cheeks trying to push the chains closer together in the same area.

The rigid belts with the poop hole might be appealing but there are three problems with those. It is impossible to perfectly align the poop hole with your anus 100% of the time. If it’s perfectly aligned in a seated position, leaning slightly forward or back is all it takes to misalign the two. As unladylike as it is to admit, none of us emit marble-sized, firm poop that will fly through that hole without making contact. Our colons are designed to make log-shaped waste and that is going to make contact with what surrounds the hole in the belt every time. Lastly, no matter the method we use to clean that area of the belt, some of the dirty will inevitably end up underneath the liner edges.

A coated cable sounds like a great idea for Tobbe is right that it's easy to clean and disinfect - but only at first.

The cable coatings are vinyl, not medical-grade silicone and vinyl absorb odors over time. This is why kitchens with a vinyl floor will smell like the Pine-Sol we cleaned it with for days later whereas a kitchen with a tile floor will not. The vinyl floor absorbs odors, ceramic tile does not.

Vinyl also fatigues and cracks as it ages. That makes cleaning more difficult and some vinyls give sharp edges when it cracks and splits apart. The other thing I don't like about belts with cables (or chains) is the crimps used to mount them. A crimp guarantees gaps that the dirty can get in along with other human byproducts such as microscopic dead skin (which we flake constantly) and perspiration. Where there is dead skin collecting there are mites. That’s what the dust we wipe off our furniture is - collections of microscopic skin flakes, microscopic mites that feed on the dead skin and the microscopic poops they leave behind from digesting our dead skin. Where there is perspiration there is bacteria. We all know what bacteria smells like and that is why we use deodorant and talc powder, and change our socks and knickers every day.

By the way, crimps are rarely ground so they will have sharp edges left over from how they’re manufactured and crimped. That can cut skin and knickers alike.

I’ve worn many different manufactured chastity belts over the years and they’re all in my closet somewhere. My husband, a mechanical engineer, designed my belt and the crotch part looks somewhat like this (please forgive my bad art):
crotch.jpg
crotch.jpg (10.29 KiB) Viewed 4953 times
With the crotch part being one continuous piece, there are no seams or joints to collect human debris and it's easily cleaned since it's stainless. I use a small bottle with a right-angle nozzle I purchased from a laboratory supply company filled with saline followed by a generous amount of baby wipes. No liners of vinyl cable coatings to wear out, shift, split and crack either.

I've worn this belt for almost three years now. My husband unlocks me for sex and doctor visits. No health problems, no stinky problems, no cuts or abrasions.

I hope the above helps you.

Molly
Triangle Researcher
Sex: Male

Post by Triangle Researcher »

Molly, that is a very good and detailed explanation of the difficulties involved in designing to hygienically accommodate defecation. Seamless seems to be the way to go, although the back piece might be further reduced by using a welded, stiff stainless heavy-gauge wire. Did your husband fabricate your belt? Could you detail the crotch piece (ie: is a dome; slotted; ventilated; two-pice, etc. Is it intended to prevent masturbation or simply to repelled penetration?) What sort of belt arrangement is the actual around-the-waist belted portion?

Thank you!
Sophie74

Post by Sophie74 »

molly wrote: I've worn this belt for almost three years now. My husband unlocks me for sex and doctor visits. No health problems, no stinky problems, no cuts or abrasions.

I hope the above helps you.

Molly
Thank you Molly that is a brillant help :)
molly

Post by molly »

Sophie74 wrote:Thank you Molly that is a brilliant help :)
You're welcome Sophie!
Triangle Researcher wrote:Molly, that is a very good and detailed explanation of the difficulties involved in designing to hygienically accommodate defecation. Seamless seems to be the way to go, although the back piece might be further reduced by using a welded, stiff stainless heavy-gauge wire. Did your husband fabricate your belt? Could you detail the crotch piece (ie: is a dome; slotted; ventilated; two-pice, etc. Is it intended to prevent masturbation or simply to repelled penetration?) What sort of belt arrangement is the actual around-the-waist belted portion?

Thank you!
My husband designed the belt and sent the design to a local shop to be made. The oval part of the crotch piece has a 8x16 matrix of small holes for me to pee through and is slightly domed so it covers everything well while leaving a little room for my ladybits. He designed it to prevent penetration, masturbation, and arousal from my ladybits rubbing on the inside of the oval part which is why it's domed.

The back of the crotch part is welded to the waist part and in the front the crotch part goes against my skin and the left and right ends of the waist belt overlap on a block and two pins welded to the crotch part, a spacer is installed, and a big padlock goes through a hole in the block and it's tight enough that the padlock doesn't bounce around.

I'll see if my husband will give me his design files to upload. If I can do that I'll start a blog to share it.

Molly