Options for Larger Girl?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Vandon
Sex: Male

Options for Larger Girl?

Post by Vandon »

My wife and I have been thinking about getting her a chastity belt for a while and we took the search to a new level today, but it looks like recent weight gain (due to medication) might be taking her out of the range of the ones we were looking at.

We kept coming back to this one before:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/sm-sex-to ... 07670.html

The website says it maxes out at waist 97cm or 38 inches.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around female sizes. She wears size 16 jeans which at least puts her on the borderline, and manual measurements seem to put her higher. Regardless of her exact size, are there chastity options for larger women? Would body shape begin making them useless, that it might become too easy to pull them off?

I'm obviously new to this so forgive any stupid questions...

Thanks in advance
molly
Sex: Female

Re: Options for Larger Girl?

Post by molly »

The waistband on that kind of belt is two overlapping pieces screwed together with four screws and can be extended by cutting a piece to go in between after drilling holes that match the spacing on the original belt. You'd want at least three inches of overlap on each side, so for example if you want to add four inches to the belt you'd cut out a piece of stainless that's ten inches. Four to add, three inches of overlap on each side. 4 + 3 + 3 = 10 :)

The liner they give you will be long enough for the belt adjusted to it's limit, so adding past that measurement means you have to fill in the gap with some kind of liner material if she wants to keep the liner. She probably will because the stainless is very thin. You could do that with a piece of silicone, neoprene or make a new liner out of either material that's one contiguous piece. Or, sew a really long "sock" out of heavy denim or canvas, and slide it over the waistband. You'll want to make two button holes in the back where the chains will come through.

Others have removed the liners entirely and painted the inside with plasti-kote or other rubberized substance. There are pros and cons to each of these methods and I remember reading a thread on this board about it. Give it a search :)
Vandon

Post by Vandon »

Wow, yeah I'm beginning to see that a lot of customization can go into these things.
For what it's worth I don't think we're looking at a 24/7 scenario so we probably wouldn't go too crazy, but it's nice to know we have options to expand it if needed. We might buy it and just hope for the best. Plus she's losing weight and if the "size 16" is any indication, it shouldn't be too far from fitting her.
Vandon

Post by Vandon »

Ordered!
*fingers crossed*

Thanks again for the info. Again, it's nice to know there's options to expand it if we need to. Her recent weight gain was sudden and she's very mature about it but I'd hate for this not to fit her and her get upset.
susieo
Sex: Female

Post by susieo »

Also I am larger even than your wife and I found one on http://spicesforlove.com/ but you have to be sure to tell them the larger size. Good Luck. Even with the right size it is still a challenge to make it fit right.
Vandon

Post by Vandon »

No doubt.

I figured out part of my problem measuring her might have come from the fact that she (and I), upon just now looking it up, have "lordosis". In this context, basically our bodies aren't straight and I think i was measuring as though she was. Not even sure what this means for chastity belt fittings, but if it just angles with her form that might help. I just hope she doesn't get discouraged or upset if it doesn't fit right away. i doubt she will but us husbands must always fear that response...