Vaginal and anal plugs - engaged / loose

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
VeryFriendly
Sex: Female

Vaginal and anal plugs - engaged / loose

Post by VeryFriendly »

I'm managing to actually get some wear of my belt now that my weight has come down by about a stone, there's still a bit of a bulge over the top which ain't pretty, but it's becoming wearable.

Have tried the vaginal plug pretty much every time, and that seems to be the main bit that gives me problems, figured out after a while that it was most comfortable when the steel rod in the base wasn't properly engaged in the crotch shield, that seems to make it a lot harder to take and tends to push against the side of my vagina in a way that becomes uncomfortable very quickly.

It also seems to get itself into a preferred position when attached to the shield, so I can wear it for a while standing or walking and it can be fine, but then it's too painful to sit or lie down with.

Am trying now having unscrewed the metal bit, so the plug has a bit more movement.

The anal plug I've only tried once and it was a bit much, maybe something to try when I've got more used to the belt, and maybe when I'm a bit more relaxed.

How do other people find it works out with plugs? Any good ideas for things to substitute?
RADER
Sex: Male

Re: Vaginal and anal plugs - engaged / loose

Post by RADER »

The plugs should be attached on a slot so it can slide up and down
as your body moves; Same for the But Plug, It also should be able to
slide back and forth.
There are some pictures on this Forum in other posts.
Rader
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Vaginal plug not attached to the belt is much gentler for the woman. Even if the plug is secured in a slot it will not be able to follow her movements. Also a risk that she hurt labia if they are in the slot and the plug moves!
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
VeryFriendly

Post by VeryFriendly »

Looks like I somehow rubbed a bit of skin around the waistband raw yesterday:

That said, I did manage about 6 or 7 hours of wear. For some of that I wore a corset over the top of the belt and there was a bit of pinching going on, so that may be the cause of it.

What did surprise me was how easy the belt was to cycle in, with the vaginal plug in. Wouldn't say it was entirely comfortable but it wasn't bad at all for a first time out. Previous experiments with plugs in improvised belts, usually chain, have tended to be not so good, mainly because the shape of the saddle will push the base of the plug past where it's flush with my body, giving disproportionately deeper penetration. With this belt, the crotch guard can't move further back than my crotch, so the plug is pushed a little deeper but not a lot.

Oh, also I'm now down to 11st 12 pounds or 166 pounds if you prefer.

Here's a couple of pics, I'll drop them here rather than starting a new thread:

The red gaffa tape is holding the primary and secondary shields together, just to give me one less thing to contend with when trying to get it on!
Anne

Post by Anne »

I am made to have plugs installed quite a bit - but have never had one in me that I could tolerate for very long - although my bf would have me plugged full time if he had his way. (seems to think that if he cant be in there, something should be) Is it just me, maybe having a sensitive vagina, or can anyone else keep a plug in for more than a few hours?

For me, it needs to be in a slot or unattached so it moves with me. But I also am in a wheelchair all day (not for medical reasons) and when I do get up on my leg braces and crutches, my movements are, of course, different from how most girls move around - no bicycling for me! Sitting in my chair when plugged up pushes it up inside me and I have to limit how I move around. Upright on crutches it is not bad at all.

I am really curious about the plug in the pictures here... is that something home made or commercial? What is it made of? How tolerable is it to have inside there?

Anne
VeryFriendly

Post by VeryFriendly »

The plug in those pictures is Neosteels default vaginal plug, not sure of the material but may be neoprene, it's firm and lightweight with a little give in it.

The shape of it is awesome in terms of being shaped like the inside of my foof! The length is a little long for me and it takes an hour or so for my vagina to stretch that extra little bit. Main problem with it is that the width of the base/stem of it is enough to put pressure on my urethra enough to stop me being able to pee and causing a lilttle swelling, which buggers up wearing it for that long.

I'm experimenting with a few other plug designs... I can definitely see why many women find the 'christmas tree' shaped plug with the 3 balls of different sizes easier to take. Personally I like a bit more high up in me but evidently do need a narrow stem for it to not cause problems.

Re sitting, I really like the feeling of it pushing straight up in me, it's extra yummy when also worn with a corset and/or collar so keep me nice and upright. :D

This morning I managed to swim over a mile in the belt with the neoprene plug in. It's a little less discrete than I would like at the moment, mainly because my remaining tummy fat 'boinks' over the top a bit, which can be disguised a little if I suck my tummy in.
molly

Post by molly »

Anne wrote:s it just me, maybe having a sensitive vagina, or can anyone else keep a plug in for more than a few hours?
Yes, but it took a lot of practice and strengthening of my pelvic and vaginal musculature.
VeryFriendly

Post by VeryFriendly »

Plug collection, the two at the far left are the neosteel vaginal and anal plugs, both with their metal bases/attachments unscrewed.

I'm starting to think that some of what I find difficult about the vaginal plug is the texture as it seems to rub the inside of my vagina in an odd way. Funnily enough I'm testing out the anal plug in my foof now and finding it extremely comfortable, it's just that little bit shorter and doesn't seem to irritate my urethra the way the other one does.

Next one along is a found object that I trimmed down with bolt cutters and sanded off. Haven't tried that with the belt yet.

End one is a saw-off dildo(!) lol it was a broken jelly vibrator that I liberated the dong part of. That's a bit insubstancial and has a tendency to slide all of the way up into me.
mousepolice

Post by mousepolice »

VeryFriendly wrote: What did surprise me was how easy the belt was to cycle in, with the vaginal plug in. Wouldn't say it was entirely comfortable but it wasn't bad at all for a first time out. Previous experiments with plugs in improvised belts, usually chain, have tended to be not so good, mainly because the shape of the saddle will push the base of the plug past where it's flush with my body, giving disproportionately deeper penetration. With this belt, the crotch guard can't move further back than my crotch, so the plug is pushed a little deeper but not a lot.
It's really great to hear that cycling is possible!

What kind of saddle do you use? I mean, a rigid one (which mountain bikes usually have) or a more mushy one (on a casual bike)?
VeryFriendly

Post by VeryFriendly »

Fan of Jethro Tull by any chance? :D

I'm riding a Mongoose hybrid, just have the saddle that it came with so I suppose it is quite stiff.