Looking for lock suggestions

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Tracker
Sex: Belted Man

Looking for lock suggestions

Post by Tracker »

Hello all.

If you read my other thread about 3d printing chastity belts, you know what I am working on. Any ways, I need a way to lock it, preferably something secure enough that you can't pick it with a paper clip, but also relatively low profile. I browsed the forum and found a couple threads that talked about benefits of various lock types, but I am looking for more concrete suggestions such as, "Here is the Amazon link, buy this one".

I have a front shield in 2 halves, which hinge together. So that gives me a couple options.
Namely an external shackle, or internal one.
Most male cage designs use the external shackle. The Reinhold's belt uses an internal shackle. I could also use a rotary lock. So really my options are open.

Given the preference I would like to use the internal lock like seen in the Reinhold's belts (although he has them in the waist band instead of at the base of the belly plate.) It just seems lower profile. But all the ones I can find look like they could be picked pretty easily. So, to those of you who have been working on stuff like this for a while, what locks would you suggest?
Greatcornbow
Sex: Male

Re: Looking for lock suggestions

Post by Greatcornbow »

If it can be large enough to accommodate, why not an Abus lock modified to take a Medeco core, as is in place on Molly's?