New here!

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Boating cpl

New here!

Post by Boating cpl »

This account is for the two of us, a married couple living in the south eastern USA. We dabble in some light bondage, handcuffs, shackles, light bondage stuff. He has a company that sells exotic wear that he has winded down, and now sells to a select few clients. Rapture Novelties sent him a chastity bondage set- stainless bra, chastily belt, hand and ankle cuffs, collar, and thigh cuffs. I tried the belt for the first time tonight. It is hella uncomfortable. It binds up in my crotch and it's very difficult to sit. I used the toilet after removing the shield thing, and well... It didn't squirt as planned. Am I doing something wrong?

My husb is looking into fancy steel after seeing a tumbler user wearing one...
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: New here!

Post by fitherin »

Welcome
Wearing a steel belt for the first time I would suggest is a learning curve. :)
Learning how to adjust its shape to your shape
How to stand up off a seat without getting pinched by moving metal or sit down on an un padded surface with dignity!
How to visit the toilet and come out clean :shock: How to get in and out of vehicles without feeling a lump of steel thrust into your thighs at the top.
Have you a link to the belt combo that you have, So we can see the style/ rear thong/ rear eye / solid strap.
With a bit of practice you will soon get "hooked" on thistype of hidden restraint :D
Lat but not least is choosing the bestt clothing to disguise the belt locked around you when you venture out in public. KELLYMAC3 link in the mmbers list has posted a lot on the subject of clothes to disguise and long term wear.
I am sure that you will BOTH enjoy the experience
S
molly
Sex: Female

Post by molly »

Welcome to the group! Here is a youtube video of a woman wearing the product you purchased. Sometimes seeing where the different parts of the belt land on someone else's body can help you make the adjustments for yours. Before you rush out and spend a lot more money you might want to read some of the blogging posts and the belt building sections even if you don't intend to make one because a lot of the trouble spots and pitfalls are discussed at great length there.

molly
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Welcome to BG!
A chastity belt made of steel is not such as underwear in fabric!
Rapture Novelties chastity belt is a China-made adjustable belt. Take time to both get the right length of the parts and then bend and adjust until it fits perfectly, and can be used for longer time.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Boating cpl

Post by Boating cpl »

Molly- yes that is a video of the set up that we are using. Here is a link to the page http://www.rapturenovelties.com/catalog ... _Suit.html for Fitherin. The way this belt sits and works at this point, it would be impossible to function in for my wife. She can't bend, and when she does it pinches. I saw the video while setting it up. Here is where an experienced user may be able to help us- we played with it last night, and at first it was too lose. Even after the crotch piece was formed to her private area, the belt was able to slide down a bit leaving about a half inch or less gap between her vagina and the belt. I was led to believe from reading the posts from Pyra Gorgon ( viewtopic.php?f=20&t=129 ) that the belt portion should be very snug, kind of indenting her skin when buckled. I used her formula for fitting: Pull tape tight until it barely dimples your skin. Write down that measurement. NOW, inhale suck in your belly and pull the tape as tight as you can without hurting yourself. Write that measurement down. Subtract the larger number from smaller. Divide that difference, then ADD that difference back to your smaller number. My wife has wide and high hips so feeling her ribs and hip bones the belt sits just above her belly button. I guess I could open it up a bit and let it down some more after this discussion. Anyway using that formula- I got 30 inches and 27 inches when she sucked in. She's not fatty or chunky, she's pretty solid. So 30-27=3/3=1+27=28inches.... Or did I mess it up?

We than bent the crotch trap around her. She pulled her rear cheeks apart to get the anal eye centered and "in there" for a good fit. Than we bent the front oval around her pelvic bone and I put the screws in. We set it so her Labia came out or squished out the vaginal opening. We bent the anal eye ears down a little forming them around a can of Campbells soup. Is the crotch Possibly too tight? The belt measurement is right at 28... I could open that up a notch as well. Any advice is much appreciated from wearers. At this point we won't get to the point where she is trying to find clothing to wear it out because there is no way she could sit in a restaurant in this.
molly

Post by molly »

Remove the silicone or PVC liner and put it to the side, then remove the crotch hoop from the waist belt so you have two separate, uncovered pieces.

The waist belt needs to land on her natural waist, which is probably centered between the very bottom of her rib cage and the very top of her hip bones. Centering it this way will allow it to be snugger than other locations while still giving enough comfort for constant wear. The snugger the waist belt, the more likely it will stay put unless she utilizes her natural full range of motion.

Once it seems right (where it doesn't hurt, cause numbness, or slide around), put the liner back on the waist belt and lock her in it for a while and see how it feels. When I got my first imported belt I wore the waist belt by itself for almost six weeks. We shorted it one adjustment hole every two weeks. The body will adapt to the waist belt but it's easier to do it gradually over time rather than just cinch things in tightly the first day. This is what tight-lacers do. They slowly but gradually make things smaller over time.

Once the waist belt is right it will remain put and not shift. That's necessary to keep the crotch hoop snug. And, that's what you do at this point. Reattach the crotch hoop, adjust the length of the back so the poop hole lines up perfectly, then adjust the different sections going forward until her labia major are completely covered and the holes at the end slip over the lockpost. This too should be snug.

Have her stand, sit, walk up and down stairs, and adjust accordingly. No matter what you do, there will be some shifting because her body will have different shapes (and dimensions) when comparing sitting and standing. You will have the find the right adjustments to balance all that out and it is easier to get right by fitting the belt instead of measuring.

Hope that helps!

molly
Boating cpl

Post by Boating cpl »

Molly,
Great advice. Last night we re worked the waist band. It is now much better. I'm sure as she wears it, it will need to be readjusted. We definately want to make this work and are very interested in the fancy steel, my steel and neo steel belt or the infamous tollyboy! It just so happens that We will be in the UK next year... I'd love to have the opportunity for her to get fitted as she would. No guess work in the measurements!

With these Chinese rear eyes is what my wife experiencing normal? Are they THAT restrictive of movement and comfort?

Are the "super belts" made by the artists listed more comfortable?

Which is better for comfort? Solid belt? wire? Y chains?

I wish some experienced belt wearers would chime in... Anne was wonderful enough to respond to my wife.

I want to be clear- we will both use this account but always identify ourselves.

This is all new to us- we enjoy a limited amount of the lifestyle- I will shackle her in the house from time to time- and she is required to wear certain items. The chastity belt is an entirely new realm that we find very intriguing. I confessed last night that I took her sundress shopping this last weekend to get her flowy items she could wear the belt with... But because of the rigidness... It looks like I failed so far!
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Are the "super belts" made by the artists listed more comfortable?
Nothing is better, if it does not fit!
Therefore, it is important to measure, measure, measure to get all dimensions right, before ordering, or visit the manufacturer and let them measure. Then you have the chastity belt to be adjusted. Bent and formed to follow the body. It takes time, for the body must also get used to the belt. There are those who adjusted and trained for over a year, before the chastity belt feels good and can be used 24/7.

Which is better for comfort? Solid belt? wire? Y chains?
It depends on the person wearing the belt! Most women prefer wire, but it takes longer to get used to the body. Y-chains hurts to sit on, and the belt with hole for anus, may feel uncomfortable when they push the buttocks.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
molly

Post by molly »

Boating cpl,

I agree 100% with Tobbe. A better quality belt is worthless if it doesn't fit correctly, and that starts with the waist band because it's how the entire belt is anchored to our bodies. If the waist belt moves around, so does the crotch hoop and shield.

In my 11 years of being belted I found my waist got smaller in part due to wearing belts 24/7 and my body adapting.

molly
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

molly wrote:Boating cpl,

I agree 100% with Tobbe. A better quality belt is worthless if it doesn't fit correctly, and that starts with the waist band because it's how the entire belt is anchored to our bodies. If the waist belt moves around, so does the crotch hoop and shield.

In my 11 years of being belted I found my waist got smaller in part due to wearing belts 24/7 and my body adapting.

molly
I agree with this 100% too. Absolutely correct measurements are essential for the perfect fit.