Hi all. Looking for advice, have some questions.

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
justaguy
Sex: Male

Hi all. Looking for advice, have some questions.

Post by justaguy »

Hey everyone,

I was hoping to be quite forward and ask some questions, if that's ok with you all :)

I'm looking to get a chastity belt for my other half, who seems interested bar a few questions herself which frankly I can't answer.

Being new to this and it being untested on her behalf, I'd be looking for a cheaper solution, at least to start with, though not the plastic crap I have seen on ebay for £10. Does anyone have any recommendations? I did see a link posted on here to a Chinese supplier whose product looked pretty good, think his/her name is Shackles.

My second question is, I know most are designed so one can still perform basic bodily functions, but is this advised/practised? I'm no woman but I assume designs with the little holes around the general front area would prove to be quite messy, not to mention the rear area :lol:

Also I'm not sure about plugs, I know reading the review of the aforementioned Chinese belt, the reviewer stated that because of a lack of plug, the belt could be manoeuvred so unauthorised touching could be had. Could I not just tighten the 2 chains?

Sorry for the long winded post and I hope I've not stepped out of line asking these questions. Hopefully I'll come away with some much needed info and input.

Many thanks!
Tobbe

Re: Hi all. Looking for advice, have some questions.

Post by Tobbe »

Welcome to BG

Does anyone have any recommendations?
The quality of all Chinese belt is about the same. The difference is whether you want chains, hole, or wire in the back and if the lock should be a padlock or mortise lock. The waist belt can be ergonomically or regular.
My experience is ergonomic, wire and mortise lock, but it is personally what your woman likes best.

Basic bodily functions
The design is proven, but of course it requires a little more planning. Hand shower is good, wipes and a small bottle with a spout when she is not home. Learn how women here on BG has solved this problems, and are able to wear it for several days.
At least once a week, the belt must be removed and thoroughly cleaned!

About plugs
No plugs! At least not in the beginning. Let her get used to slowly wearing the belt and when she can use it unhindered, can possibly plugs be used for a short time.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Greatcornbow

Re: Hi all. Looking for advice, have some questions.

Post by Greatcornbow »

If you get the right fit and make she should be able to wear it 24/7 and manage all bodily functions, but if that's what's wanted it can be desirable to get there gradually. To get through 'teething troubles' as she gets used to it it may be an idea she has a key herself for starters, and then when she's settled this can end and you can change the lock if appropriate. A lot will depend on how your relationship is envisaged to develop.

And I 100% agree with tobbe on plugs. Not yet - start off with just the basics. You can add plugs and other refinements later as you go along.