Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Sophie74
Sex: Female

Any advice

Post by Sophie74 »

On breaking a belt in?

Waist feels pretty nice

Managed to pick the first thing up off the floor - perfect lifting posture

standing to sitting to laying feels odd though - everything is in the wrong place and i feel like i need to re adjust - is that because i need to play with the shape over my bottom do you think or that i need to extend or shorten?

Do you put in Vaseline or sudo cream or anything to stop chafing?

sorry loads of questions.

Thanks in advance for your answer :)
Alcina
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Any advice

Post by Alcina »

Hiya, thought I'd share my experiences here, maybe of help..
Work on getting the waistband fitting snug first. Is it a curve or straight waistband? Vaseline is good as the sides will need it from time to time to prevent blisters, etc. You may find after some hours you'll need to move the skin a little underneath the belt periodically.
With some luck, the rear cable is the right length to meet the front plate so the plate sits above the anus. The front plate can be gradually adjusted so as to again fit snugly.
Build up your time in the belt gradually, an hour, few hours, overnight, etc. Once the fit is good and not causing any major discomfort, see about riveting the lower padlock hole on the guard to the plate and riveting the holes generally to give the belt a bit more sturdiness and a sleeker profile.
I found to stop the coccyx getting aggravated, a cut off bit of excess waistband rubber under the wire helps.
Enjoy!
Sophie74

Post by Sophie74 »

Alcina wrote:Hiya, thought I'd share my experiences here, maybe of help..
Thank you :)

I did 4 hours and was rather pleased with that as a first attempt (mainly cos i dozed off otherwise wouldn't have been that long)

Waist is curved and snug and that felt ok but there is no spare silicon for under the wire as i am on the largest size - i get what you mean on re adjusting the skin though

thanks on the Vaseline tip :D
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Post by gotsteel »

Sophie74 wrote: standing to sitting to laying feels odd though - everything is in the wrong place and i feel like i need to re adjust - is that because i need to play with the shape over my bottom do you think or that i need to extend or shorten?
Plausibly both. Which belt do you have?

Sophie74 wrote: Do you put in Vaseline or sudo cream or anything to stop chafing?
A big thing you can do to avoid chaffing is to not wear the cb for very long. It's going to take a while for you to get used to the cb and for the cb to get used to you. Don't over do it before that happens.
Sophie74

Post by Sophie74 »

gotsteel wrote:A big thing you can do to avoid chaffing is to not wear the cb for very long. It's going to take a while for you to get used to the cb and for the cb to get used to you. Don't over do it before that happens.

Im like a big kid - wanted to 'try it out' straight away

think i could do with loosing a few more kilos for a little bit more comfort mind you

So next time 6 hours :)
Greatcornbow
Sex: Male

Post by Greatcornbow »

Sophie74 wrote:
gotsteel wrote:A big thing you can do to avoid chaffing is to not wear the cb for very long. It's going to take a while for you to get used to the cb and for the cb to get used to you. Don't over do it before that happens.

Im like a big kid - wanted to 'try it out' straight away

think i could do with loosing a few more kilos for a little bit more comfort mind you

So next time 6 hours :)
If you want to give yourself a minimum fixed term, whatever it is, look at kitchensafe or captured discipline. You can set for 6 hours and then increase as you go... :D
molly

Post by molly »

Similar to Alcina...

Get the waist band as snug as you'll want it where it doesn't slip up or down as you move about during the day. When we were experimenting with adjustable belts we removed the crotch band entirely and I was locked in just the waist band, gradually making it smaller every week until it was nice and snug and my body had adapted enough where I didn't experience peristalsis issues. Then, we re-attached the crotch band and hardware and worked on getting that to fit correctly. I slathered gold bond medicated powder on the liner nice and thick before the belt on in whole or part.

Vasoline and KY work as well but I didn't like the greasy feel of it and my skin didn't particularly like a "wet" substance and I got little pimples behind the belt from it. I found the gold bond powder worked better but I needed to "peel" back my flesh to tap some in there after every shower which was a pain in the butt.

My current belt is homemade, described it on my blog, and there is no liner at all. Metal to skin and I have very few issues with that. Though anytime it's off for any reason, even if it's a short while, I wash and dry it thoroughly before putting it back on.

Anyway, if the waist belt isn't right for you, you'll never get the crotch band right.
Sophie74

Post by Sophie74 »

molly wrote:gradually making it smaller every week until it was nice and snug and my body had adapted enough where I didn't experience peristalsis issues.
Ohhh thanks - i hadn't even thought about food i was more worried about output that hadn't considered input in digesting - can start working on that now

[quote="molly"we removed the crotch band entirely and I was locked in just the waist band[/quote]

My crotch doest remove i dont think - will get my friend to have a look in that respect as im not very practical minded
molly wrote: I found the gold bond powder worked better but I needed to "peel" back my flesh to tap some in there after every shower which was a pain in the butt
Ohh great tip - i know what you mean on the grease of the others - ok on my shopping list
molly wrote:Anyway, if the waist belt isn't right for you, you'll never get the crotch band right.
I think i may be lucky on the waist as it did feel a good fit - the crotch needs rivits to move so think this is another job for my friend :)

Thank you for all the advice
molly

Post by molly »

Sophie74 wrote:Ohhh thanks - i hadn't even thought about food i was more worried about output that hadn't considered input in digesting - can start working on that now
Tightlacing (corsets) has the same effect. Our waists are narrowed past how it normally is, and over time the tightness of the corset can be adjusted until the limits of that particular corset is reached, then a new, smaller one is purchased and the process continues.

The reason why it works like this is over time our bodies will start to "adjust" organ placement inside to compensate for the slow decrease in waist size. Chastity belts can do the same thing, and because the waist belt is the "foundation" of the belt system, it needs to be solidly planted so it can hold the crotch hoop in the right place consistently.

Once upon a time I had the stereotypical Japanese figure - not really curvy or hourglass-y. After 11 years in belts, my waist is 3" smaller without my wearing a belt and 4.5" smaller with my current belt. It's really snug, but very comfortable. 11 years, not a month.

Your experience may be similar or different, but know that our bodies will compensate for the band around our waist over time and the belt will feel "looser" and that allows it to move and shift. Eventually I'll have to replace my belt because it was made without any adjustments. It was slightly tighter than I was used to with my last belt because my husband and I knew over time, my body will get used to it and shift my innards even more and it will become loose. Starting off snugger means I can get more years out of the same belt before replacement is necessary, though I''m thinking in my case I'm about where I'm going to be for years to come only because my BMI index is very good - my mid-section is all muscle and muscles don't shift and change anywhere near as much as internal organs and body fat do. This is why I I run almost every day whereas years ago I ran mostly just on weekends. While I made this change for fitness reasons, I also found a particular size belt will fit much longer without adjustment or replacement by my maintaining at least somewhat of a muscular mid-section.

> My crotch doest remove i dont think - will get my friend to have a look in that respect as im not very practical minded

All of the belts we purchased had little screws and nuts hidden behind the silicone liner. Some were phllips (+) some were allen keys (hex heads). I wouldn't rivet the belt to a particular size until you've worn it a long time (and frequently too) to give your body a chance to adjust itself to accommodate because removing screws to adjust it is a lot easier than drilling out rivets.

> Ohh great tip - i know what you mean on the grease of the others - ok on my shopping list

Ordinary baby powder works but I preferred the medicated, gold bond brand because at first, I got a bunch of "micro pimples" around my waist from perspiration being captured between my skin and the silicone liner. The saltyness would end up embedded in my liner as the moisture evaporated. I'm also running all the time so my volume of perspiration might be higher than someone else. I also play volleyball (despite my height :D) and do other sports as time permits.
Sophie74

Post by Sophie74 »

Molly

Thank you again for your information :)

I have found the way to remove the crotch piece now - or rather found a way he can do it lol

i only bought a cheap Chinese belt - although its not that cheap really - im loosing weight anyway so the goal is when i get to 65 kilos buy a decent long term one (may be)

if this can make my waist smaller thats even more exciting :D