Really basic advice needed on chastity belts

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Greatcornbow
Sex: Male

Re: Really basic advice needed on chastity belts

Post by Greatcornbow »

carolyn wrote:Thanks to everyone who replied...I'm afraid Ive got more questions though....!
6) If you keep your belt on when you shower or bath, how do you stop you skin getting chafed under it?
7) Does it need taking off to clean? And if so how often?
8) If it is made to measure for me, what happens if I add weight round the waist? Is it adjustable, or does it mean i have to get a new one?
9) so am I right to say that it would probably show if I wear tight jeans, but not if I wear looser clothing or a skirt? (really don't want people to know...)
10) what is a secondary shield? why is it important?
11) What is a lockbox - I'm guessing a kind of safe deposit box. (But if I did get one I would probably ask my parents to keep the key. They know what this fear is doing to me and I'm sure they would be supportive)

thanks again...
I'm male, so cannot answer all your questions 6-11.

But:
6/7 I reckon this'll vary individually. You may be able to get a thin towel underneath. And appropriate wing pads for your periods. If the key is controlled by you or your parents you can play it by ear.
8. There are a few adjustable ones out there. But IMO they are not the best. I suggest you do not bother about this, and let the belt have an extra purpse of weight control
9. Broadly, yes.
10. I am not sure it is that important in your situation, though Tobbe does have a point.
11. Spot on. Or you could put the lockbox somewhere else, not too accessible.
molly
Sex: Female

Re: Really basic advice needed on chastity belts

Post by molly »

Something else to consider, from your original reasons (terrified of rape, and wanting to be a good Christian).

Ask yourself, do you really needed to be belted 365/24/7 ? It might be very reasonable for you to be able to take the belt off for showers and for changing pads and tampons. You could keep a key in your nightstand which stays there - you don't take it with you when you leave the house.