Considering a Chinese neosteel copy...

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
annabel82
Sex: Female

Considering a Chinese neosteel copy...

Post by annabel82 »

Hi Sir is considering a Chinese neosteel copy. We were wondering if anyone had any experience of this model:

http://m.dhgate.com/product/stainless-s ... tml#s1-9-1

It would be for as permanent wear as was practical(minus the insertables). Especially concerned the rubber parts are just cheapie rubber rather than neoprene. If this is a bad choice any other (Chinese) suggestions available would be appreciated. Really not a fan of the thin single crotch strap style (running from below vagina up around bum to back of waistbelt. Wanted the thicker style with a hole for toilet use or even the double strap that runs across each bum cheek. i am a bit of a clean freak :roll:

Thanks x
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Considering a Chinese neosteel copy...

Post by Tobbe »

Hello annabel82!

It´s a belt that fits well to begin with. Neither better or worse than any other belt from China. After a little practice, you will appreciate the wire instead of chains in V, or hole for anus. But the image - The belt you link to has a hole?

The plugs should you wait to use! First get used to the belt.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
annabel82

Post by annabel82 »

Hi thanks for the reply.

Sorry if my original post was confusing. The belt i linked does have a hole; i figured it was a good idea to give our (albeit inexperienced) preference after asking for any other suggestions.

-: Doesn't the wire uhm... get messy?
-: Assuming a good fit, and as an example, is a Chinese belt wearable for a week (or weeks) at a time?

Thanks x

anna
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Maximum one week at a time! Thorough cleaning of both you and your belt, before a new week with the belt on, but you must check that it does not become wound under the belt.

The wire can move a little to the side, and if you have a hand shower it´s no major problem to make both you and the belt clean.

Tobbe
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
molly

Post by molly »

annabel82 wrote:-: Doesn't the wire uhm... get messy?
Yes, wires get messy. This is a zoom of the rear area of the belt you posted above. Try to imagine pooping through that hole and what the cleaning efforts will be trying to clean between the metal and the silicone when you "miss".

Poop hole zoomed (click on pic for bigger version):
cbback.png
I wore several different style belts over my 15 years and all of them got messy. Cleaning them while they're on require effort and some "tools". I use a a small water bottle with a 90 degree nozzle for flushing and I carry baby wipes with me. Together, it makes cleaning up much easier.
annabel82 wrote:-: Assuming a good fit, and as an example, is a Chinese belt wearable for a week (or weeks) at a time?
Sure. I wore Chinese belts of different styles for many years.
Belted Cecile
Sex: Belted Man

Post by Belted Cecile »

I have a My-Style belt with an anus hole, I also have a Chinese belt (Spices For Love) with two chains passing on buttocks. Towards the raised problem both are similar; it is difficult to clean itself and to clean the belt when we wear it. I use a syringe and a catheter, it makes things easier, but nevertheless it should not be viewed as a panacea.
babydoll28

Post by babydoll28 »

I would go with the hardened wire/cord over the hole or chains. The hole would have to be perfectly aligned for your body to be of any use, and would still be difficult to clean under. BUT more importantly, if you are wanting to wear this permanently or semi-permanently the larger strap with the hole is going to sit either on the outside of your crack, or cause your crack to be spread uncomfortably (likely a mix of the two). It would also be much harder to hide under clothes in my opinion. the sleeker the design and the closer the fit to the body the easier it is to wear normal outfits... The chains that run up the sides of your bum are clearly not as secure, they allow for some movement as you go from sitting to standing, and they don't lay flat (chain never does) so i would think the movement of the chains would be irritating after a few days. I know people have had success with this style but I believe they are in cbs that are made specifically to their measurements for long term wear. The chains WILL BE SEEN through dress pants, fitted jeans, light skirts or dresses etc. I personally prefer to not have the potential for lines. Also, if you are locked with the chains, or even the hole options, there is a high chance you will cheat the system and go to your bottom in hopes of sexual stimulation. If that is what your owner/man wants then that is up to him, but since it sounds like he is allowing you some choice in what design to get then I strongly suggest an ergo waist with the corded back, this is easiest to hide, and seems to be easiest to adjust to. Hope this helps! Excited to see what is decided on!

If you haven't read this real life story I suggest you do. This is the second half, but it explains the issues I was trying to express with the hole in the back. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=230
Boating cpl

Post by Boating cpl »

I have that same belt and it is near impossible for me to function in it. I'm not large, I'm into sports and such. The anal hole digs, even when you spread your butt cheeks apart to let it slide up for a tight fit. I even bent the ring down for more comfort, but it's very awkward to sit. If it's an option try spices of love with the wire. We are in the middle of a decision. Make a belt or buy from Spices. Im looking into a super belt and trying to arrange measuring appointments in the UK and Germany when we go to London after Christmas.
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

We have the same belt with a different lock mechanism: https://fetlife.com/users/246067/pictures/17422962

There are some chaffing/pressure issues with that anal eyehole. I would have liked to have gotten her the wire option instead but it wasn't sold in various sizes at the time. Now it is so I'd recommend this one instead: http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main ... ts_id=1023