I think I want to try this again

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
babydoll28
Sex: Female

I think I want to try this again

Post by babydoll28 »

I haven't been locked in a LONG time and feel like a complete newbie to all of this. I remember at one time Tobbe had posted reasons why all women should be in chastity, but I can't seem to find the post, I am likely overlooking it.

Anyway, I am frankly turned on and terrified of being locked again. I know the last time I was locked I experienced quite a bit of pain as my body struggled to adjust to the rigidity of the belt. As in, not being able to bend at the waist, twist and even find a comfortable position to sleep in. I was STIFF and felt like I was in a body cast.

I am still with the same person, we are long distance right now because of his work.
I am allowed to touch myself, I am not allowed to penetrate myself and I am not allowed to reach orgasm without his permission. I haven't had any trouble following these rules, and don't even remember the last time that I did have an orgasm.

My fantasy/dream of being locked away from myself (and anyone who doesn't have the key) has been alive since I was very young.

How do I smoothly transition into the belt? Is there a smooth transition? Should I use Emlalock or have someone who can remotely keyhold like Emla does? Should I simply lock myself up and struggle through using tylenol etc until my body adjusts to the rigidity and the new ways I have to move to accommodate the belt?

What about the chastity bra? It excites me but I am always fearful that it will be noticed. With fall just around the corner clothing will make hiding these things more easy. Can the bra be worn 24/7 365? How do you clean under it if you can?

Finally, I have a question about menstruation. I have always used tampons or a cup. Is it reasonable to be unlocked every 28 days for 5-7 days or does that completely defeat the purpose?

I have been looking around and seen a lot of people saying they can put a pad under the waist band and wiggle it into place under the shield. In the past I had never tried to get anything under it in such a way, but this makes me think that these belts are too loose. Is that the case?

Okay, finally again, sorry, the waist band on my current belt is not the ergo type, it goes straight around my belly, and because I have quite a bit of extra weight it causes me to look quite misshapen, it doesn't hurt, rub or move when it is that tight (I can't push it down like if i were to loosen it) but is that "dent" safe/healthy?

It is frustrating to know how things are supposed to fit the average woman when the models are often 90lbs and 6ft tall.

Thank you for your guidance.
~M
molly

Re: I think I want to try this again

Post by molly »

babydoll28 wrote:How do I smoothly transition into the belt? Is there a smooth transition? Should I use Emlalock or have someone who can remotely keyhold like Emla does? Should I simply lock myself up and struggle through using tylenol etc until my body adjusts to the rigidity and the new ways I have to move to accommodate the belt?
My advice is always the same. The waist part is the anchor of the system and how it fits matters more than any other adjustment. I would remove the bottom part and wear just the waist part for a while and slowly adjust it in size until its snug and doesn't ride up or down no matter the movements you will make. Going slow gives your body time to adapt. Once the waist is adjusted properly, then you can add the bottom part and adjust that as you wish.
babydoll28 wrote:What about the chastity bra? It excites me but I am always fearful that it will be noticed. With fall just around the corner clothing will make hiding these things more easy. Can the bra be worn 24/7 365? How do you clean under it if you can?
I have one of these and it’s a poorly made, rattly piece of junk. The band and cups are stainless but the post that slips through to hold the cups together and the shoulder chains are not. They're some kind of plated "other" metal. Adjustment of the shoulder chains requires pliers and that might take off some of the plating which allows them to rust. Rust against the skin isn't pleasant nor is it healthy. These bras are designed for a 32A or 32B bra size. The band can be adjusted to a larger size but the cup spacing is not so any kind of significant band adjustment will result in the cups being too close together to be comfortable. Mine fit me well overall but that's because I have the stereotypical Asian body type. The shoulder chains on mine were like a "racer back" so the chains would be visible near my neck unless I wore turtleneck or mockneck tops and dresses. It didn't matter what I wore though because the rattling was obvious to anyone close to me.

I wore mine for a while 24/7 and showered with it on and dried it off inside by pushing a dry washcloth in there with my fingers, followed by baby powdering my boobs the best I could. I'll be honest - I haven't worn it in years and the idea of it was "hotter" than it turned out to be in practice.
babydoll28 wrote:Finally, I have a question about menstruation. I have always used tampons or a cup. Is it reasonable to be unlocked every 28 days for 5-7 days or does that completely defeat the purpose?
I rebelt after changing tampons. I never liked pads.
babydoll28 wrote:In the past I had never tried to get anything under it in such a way, but this makes me think that these belts are too loose. Is that the case?
Sounds like it to me.
babydoll28 wrote:Okay, finally again, sorry, the waist band on my current belt is not the ergo type, it goes straight around my belly, and because I have quite a bit of extra weight it causes me to look quite misshapen, it doesn't hurt, rub or move when it is that tight (I can't push it down like if i were to loosen it) but is that "dent" safe/healthy?
Our bodies will adapt to any physical restriction we put on it (including dimensions) but going too fast can cause damage. How fast is too fast? That depends on your body and what you're doing to it. Piercing our ears takes about two weeks to heal around the starter studs, leaving us with two permanent holes. Tightlacing a corset to reduce our waist 10" will likely take us years because we’re not waiting for skin to heat, we’re wrenching in our rib cage and moving our internal organs around. It takes longer to make bigger changes.

This is why my advice for belts is always the same. Get the waist right first, adjust it down over time, then add the rest of the belt once the waist is how you want it. It doesn’t provide instant satisfaction but I think it’s healthier in the long run and makes for a much better fitting belt.
babydoll28 wrote:It is frustrating to know how things are supposed to fit the average woman when the models are often 90lbs and 6ft tall.
They’re designed to and made for Asian women because they’re made in Asian countries (China, mostly) and overall we're tinier. For 1000's of years our diets had less of the proteins necessary for growth during puberty and culturally Asian men (particularly Japanese) were encouraged to marry tiny wives as a status symbol. Tiny wives tend to produce tiny sons, which makes for an overall tendency for smaller people as a whole. There are other influences to this but I hit the big two.

My cousin is 4'9", 85lbs, and not a "little person" (midget or dwarf). She's just tiny, and a Japanese size 1. To put that in perspective, A US size 2 (XS) is a Japanese size 7, and we have a size 5, size 3 and a size 1 below that. There's a reason for that and my cousin is one of them.
babydoll28

Post by babydoll28 »

Thank you for all your answers Molly!! They are really helpful. I am not very tall, only 5'1 but I do have extra weight, I am a mom and I have had several miscarriages, all of that has changed my body shape over time and of course my weight. I am not "happy" with my current fluffyness <-- new word! But I am trying to embrace my body as is and while I am making healthier choices and trying to get my health under control I know that takes time. I have always wanted to order a custom cb but with the prices how they are and my weight fluctuating so dramatically in recent years it would be silly to spend that much money at this point in my life. When I am done having children and i am either at a body weight I want, or at a body weight that is unchanging regardless of diet/exercise I will treat myself to something that truly is more "permanent", for now i will simply have to work with the far less expensive models and make adjustments as I go!

The waist band idea is something I had seen you write about before but I had some hesitancy about it simply because i felt like it would likely shift to wherever my natural waist is and then when I attach the chastity portion it would be pulled or moved into a different area. My current natural waist is quite high, close to my ribs, and i have a short torso. Perhaps this will work for me and perhaps it won't. Definitely something to try either way! Worst case scenario is I get used to the waist band and it shifts down a few inches once everything else is attached.

Since the belt is adjustable to a degree how long would you suggest using the waist band alone? I was thinking perhaps place the waistband on for as close to 24/7 as possible and then using the full belt for a few hours one day, then a few more the next etc until I am in it more often then not? I have also wondered if removing the belt fully during the day and then placing it on at night for the night would be a good option to allow my body to adjust without having to strain against it to bend and do regular chores etc. Definitely would love your thoughts on these different variations of adjusting to the entire belt. I know there is no one right way and that every BODY is different so I would love to know what works for the majority of people so I can head in the right direction.

Does anyone actually place the belt on for the first time and leave it on for an extended period? I have tried this over a period of a few days and weeks in the past and normally got quite stiff because of the shock of the new ways I had to perform chores. Yet, part of me still thinks that just jumping in with both feet may be the best way to do this. If that is the case, should I place the waist belt on as tight as comfortable as well as everything else straight away or should I do adjustments each day until I really cant cheat the belt?

Thank you again!
~M
molly

Post by molly »

“Fluffyness” is a great word! It makes sense not to buy “the belt” when your body is changing. I did the same when I was belted permanently 16 years ago because I started on a fitness journey at the same time and I knew whatever belt we bought would probably be a throw-away at some point.

The technical reason why I wore the waist part of a new belt by itself for a while (two, maybe three weeks) was to give the metal a chance to learn a new shape - mine. They always arrived in the bottom of the box arranged in a circle and my waist isn’t a circle. The distance between my navel and spine is much less than side to side. My husband would shape the waist part over the arm of his chair and I’d wear it a few days to get a feel for it. He’d repeat the process until I felt close to the same pressure on my tummy and back as I did on my sides. Then we’d tighten it one hole and repeat the shaping over the arm of the chair process until it felt right. With the waist part that snug and forcibly shaped to my waist, it makes a good anchor for the bottom part and that’s when we attach it. Then I compare pressures front and back, side to side, and underneath standing, sitting and running. My husband makes adjustments only to the bottom part going forward because the waist part is already correct.

Not the only way to adjust a belt but for me, my former belts and my figure, this methodology worked very well for me. My belts have always been very snug and not painful, and I still have my range of motion while belted which means I can run, do volleyball and yoga.

The first couple of belts I wore as-is after tightening them. At first they’d feel okay but after a few days the waist part could wiggle enough to where the bottom part would give me bruises on the inside of my crotch and thighs from banging, chafing, and sometimes cutting if the silicone liner was rubbed out of position.