Spices of Love

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Boating cpl

Spices of Love

Post by Boating cpl »

Well, I have emailed haoyangmao888@gmail.com to find out some details about this belt single wire t back belt. Here's a link: http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main ... 23igsh22l3

I am looking for an ergonomic belt and the one on the photos appears to be one, but in the description, it says: The actual curve on the belt is not as obvious as seen on the pictures.

I will wait for an answer back, I was asking if the curved belt is available. I know many have bought this belt and I have see. the front portion somewhere on this blog. Is it curved?? Can you please post a photo of the front shield adjustments and the rear waist adjustments? It does not have to be being worn. I have decided to try to purchase this belt and try to get a curved waist band instead watching my husband create the same effect. Today he informed me that he is 100.00 into the supplies to make me a belt, and he hasn't finished shopping lol.

I am attempting to get a hold of Tollyboy because we are traveling to the UK in the next year. I thought it would be great to have the master measure me and purchase a drop waist.

My husband had a Chinese chastity set sent to him as a sample for a store he used to run and I tried it on with some help of a few readers here. Together we got it to fit, but oye, it's not something I can wear to dinner! Lol but since we started playing with it, we both grew curious. So here we are!