Researching and Need Advice

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
kinkymonkey
Sex: Female

Researching and Need Advice

Post by kinkymonkey »

I have been directed to this website by a post I had on another website. This site came highly recommended, so I am hoping to find some good information and support.

I am very naïve about chastity devices and really struggle to find some real good information.
The more I research, all I typically find are pictures of devices and not necessarily information about them, how they should be used/broken in, hygiene, etc.

I am looking for information about how I should start wearing one. (Something I wish I would have done with butt plugs, but learned all of that on my own...lol)
But these devices look so much more complicated and I want to be able to do things the "right" way. Ease into it.

I'm looking for the "what do you wish you would have known" type of information.

What would be absolutely amazing would be a website the discusses and compares different types of devices so that my owner and I can decide what would work best for us and our situation.

Thank you in advance for you assistance.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Researching and Need Advice

Post by fitherin »

Welcome . You have found an excellent site with lots of information, When you next visit be sure to log on and go to the TRUE FEMALE chastity blogs. LOADS TO READ through good advice on keeping clean, keeping comfortable and breaking in a new belt and your breaking in your body to belt wearing. Lots of variations on belt styles and of course things that effect different body shapes in different ways. How to wear clothes that hide your belt in everyday life. Main tip TAKE your time,Break in slow :o
Good luck# :D
S
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

fitherin wrote:Welcome . You have found an excellent site with lots of information, When you next visit be sure to log on and go to the TRUE FEMALE chastity blogs. LOADS TO READ through good advice on keeping clean, keeping comfortable and breaking in a new belt and your breaking in your body to belt wearing. Lots of variations on belt styles and of course things that effect different body shapes in different ways. How to wear clothes that hide your belt in everyday life. Main tip TAKE your time,Break in slow :o
Good luck# :D
S
Where are these blogs -I don't see a link to them?
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

kinkymonkey wrote:I have been directed to this website by a post I had on another website. This site came highly recommended, so I am hoping to find some good information and support.

I am very naïve about chastity devices and really struggle to find some real good information.
The more I research, all I typically find are pictures of devices and not necessarily information about them, how they should be used/broken in, hygiene, etc.

I am looking for information about how I should start wearing one. (Something I wish I would have done with butt plugs, but learned all of that on my own...lol)
But these devices look so much more complicated and I want to be able to do things the "right" way. Ease into it.

I'm looking for the "what do you wish you would have known" type of information.

What would be absolutely amazing would be a website the discusses and compares different types of devices so that my owner and I can decide what would work best for us and our situation.

Thank you in advance for you assistance.
I'd llook at MySteel an Neosteel for starters. Also Tollyboy if they're to be back in production.