The chastity belt in film

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Robert Pinkerton
Sex: Male

The chastity belt in film

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

With a meagre contribution. I will start this off:

Yesterday I watched the new Mad Max film, Fury Road. In that film occurs a scene in which Max first confronts Furiosa. Furiosa is attended by the women of Immortal Joe's seraglio; and, when Max approaches her, she is engaged in removing the chastity belt from one of the seraglio girls. With a bolt-cutter, implying the chastity belt was not that substantial. At the end of the scene, three empty ruined chastity belts are visible on the ground.
Robert Pinkerton

Re: The chastity belt in film

AFAIK, the earliest Hollywood film in which the chastity belt figures, is The Chastity Belt, starring Tony Curtis and Monica Vitti, 1970. To my knowledge, it has not been made into a VHS or DVD. (If reference to a bootleg tape or disc should come to light, I would be grateful.)

The one XXX film whereof I know that turns on the female lead getting and wearing a chastity belt is Chastity and the Starlets (1983 IIRC), starring Taija Rae and William Margold.

Comedic treatment comes with Up The Chastity Belt, British, starring Freddie Howerd (yes, that is correct spelling). I saw it in a cinema in 1977, owned a VHS which disappeared in the chaos of a move, and have a DVD on order now (slowly rebuilding a collection).

Come on, Colleagues: Please post about films with the chastity belt in other languages than English.
molly
Sex: Female

Post by molly »

Here are some off the top of my head...

1971 or 1972 Up the chastity belt w/Frankie Howard.
1972 Everything you always wanted to know about sex but was afraid to ask woody allen
1993 Robin Hood - Men in Tights
2008 meet the spartans
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Romantik pa Sengekanten (Bedside Headmaster) Denmark 1972

Max Mikkelsen has become headmaster of a boys' school, which requires strength. Max would love to have female students as well, but this requires an expensive rebuilding of the school.
All the stress becomes too much for Max who become impotent. His sweet wife Line puts on a chastity belt for not attracted to other, more potent guys. To get money transforms the school into a hotel in the summer holidays. When some school boys mix a "horny mixture" in the restaurant food, becomes the guests like mad. However, Max, frantically trying to open Line´s chastity belt. But where's the key?
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Greg

Post by Greg »

Tobbe wrote:Romantik pa Sengekanten (Bedside Headmaster) Denmark 1972

Max Mikkelsen has become headmaster of a boys' school, which requires strength. Max would love to have female students as well, but this requires an expensive rebuilding of the school.
All the stress becomes too much for Max who become impotent. His sweet wife Line puts on a chastity belt for not attracted to other, more potent guys. To get money transforms the school into a hotel in the summer holidays. When some school boys mix a "horny mixture" in the restaurant food, becomes the guests like mad. However, Max, frantically trying to open Line´s chastity belt. But where's the key?
Right series, wrong movie it seems:
Rektor på sengekanten

Here is the cover photo
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Greg wrote: Right series, wrong movie it seems:
Rektor på sengekanten
Here is the cover photo
You have right!
(original title) Rektor på sengekanten
Australia (video box title) Bedside Headmaster
Brazil Cama com Piano
Canada (English title) (new title) Bedside Headmaster
Spain Rector en la cama
Finland Rehtori sängynlaidalla
UK Danish Bed and Board
Italy Le svedesi continuavano a ballare... la mazurka a letto
Sweden Rektorn på sängkanten
West Germany Studentenfutter
World-wide (English title) Bedside Head
World-wide (alternative title) (English title) Mazurka and the Headmaster
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Lizza1
Sex: Female

Re: The chastity belt in film(hmmmmmm)

Post by Lizza1 »

HMMM
Simple solution to a belt being cut off!
But this can only be done when it is being made.
DOUBLE the the thickness of the belt on the EDGES only by ROLLING ALL the edges over,This makes it VERY difficult to start a cut with "bolt cutters!.It will be very hard to start a cut.Its like putting a flange on the belt, may be 3-4 mm wide.Belt should still be manageable to wear and put on.
Lizza
Robert Pinkerton

I found a picture of the chastity belts of Fury Road, herewith presented.

You do not know what I look like, but I invite you to imagine your mental image of me slapping his forehead in sheer gobsmacked consternation while my jaw drops, letting my pipe fall into my lap: First, the sheer irrelevant ornamentation. Second, as an example of sheer dung-headedness, it would seem that whoever locked that Belt on the lass, locked it on over her panties! (N.B., this is hardly the first image of a chastity belt locked on over panties or a bikini bottom that most of us have seen. It illustrates my reservation from so much BDSM/fetish-interest artwork. I infer that the artist -- or art director -- thinks that if one fetishistic arousal-trigger makes the image desirable, more that one in the same image would make the image even more desirable so pile it on thick!
Attachments
Hollywood in its blatant ingorance of chastity belt usage.
Hollywood in its blatant ingorance of chastity belt usage.
kwn1762gedzvcmtvhdrb.jpg (23.35 KiB) Viewed 16920 times
Triangle Researcher

Post by Triangle Researcher »

Yes, well, they did have throw on a modicum of attire in order to satisfy the arbiters of mass-movie ratings, so that a profitable wide audience could be assured.

As for the ornamentation, ugh. Another heaping dose of the skull obsessed, mechano-Gothic, pseudo tough-guy, death-centric, artistic blight that has been oozing like a syphilitic pus-sore over a vast swath of sub-lowbrow popular culture for the past 25 years. The same garbage imagery found in the countless "media" outpourings, commercial objects, and especially the horrendous tattoos now disfiguring the bodies of hundreds of thousands of people (to match the disfiguration of their mental and aesthetic sensibilities). Again, "ugh".
Robert Pinkerton

Triangle Researcher's post, supra, reminded me of Ilsa, Harem-Keeper of the Oil Shiekhs. (It seems obvious to me, though I acknowledge it might seem far-fetched to others, that the image of Ilse Koch -- she of the tattooed lampshades[?] controversy -- was co-opted for a "franchise" of a female front-and-center villain.

This jogged my memory of two other pertinent films, both French, both by Marc Dorcel: La Ceinture de Chastete and Les Clefs du Plaisir. I found an image of the ramshackle contraption that calls itself a chastity belt in Clefs, and I offer it below.
Attachments
Found on ImageFAP.
Found on ImageFAP.