Basic Chastity Advice for new starter...

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
masterau50
Sex: Male

Basic Chastity Advice for new starter...

Post by masterau50 »

Dear Belted Girls,
We have been talking about this for a very long time and we have finally purchased my chastity belt and have started using it! We have gone with the FGA200 and to begin with I am wearing the waist section only everyday to work and we are going to slowly build up to wearing the belt in it's entirety. I'm loving it so far and I am looking forward to increasing the duration as well as the additional part (I'm not sure what you call it?).
I have searched through the posts but I guess what I am looking for is the different ways that you all handle being in a chastity belt for longer periods of time. I have started using a version of the 'medicated powder' that I can get here in Australia, but I guess I'm looking for suggestions to be able to try and then work out what works best for us!
Here are the overall questions that hopefully you can help me with! I am eager to learn and understand all different approaches to develop something unique for my own situation!
How do you manage being in a belt and getting your period? I use contraception which helps me to at least know roughly when it's due, but it's never an exact science for me
How do you manage this and manage your hygiene with being belted for such long periods of time?
Do you have an emergency key if needed?
Have you changed your diet dramatically to ensure that bowel movements are as manageable as possible?
How have you managed someone being able to see it under your clothes or feeling it when giving you a hug etc? what are some ways that you have explained it to a more 'vanilla' person?
Do you use multiple belts with different 'strengths of chastity' for different purposes to make any of the above easier?
What advice do you wish that someone had mentioned when you first started that was handy to know and a really good tip?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post and reply - I look forward to some great ideas and suggestions
SubGirl27
molly
Sex: Female

Re: Basic Chastity Advice for new starter...

Post by molly »

masterau50 wrote:Here are the overall questions that hopefully you can help me with! I am eager to learn and understand all different approaches to develop something unique for my own situation!
How do you manage being in a belt and getting your period? I use contraception which helps me to at least know roughly when it's due, but it's never an exact science for me
How do you manage this and manage your hygiene with being belted for such long periods of time?
Do you have an emergency key if needed?
The key to my belt is digital, and my husband controls the programming exclusively. If I need to change a tampon, I call, email or text him and he'll enable my key so I can take care of that. Same for doctor visits, emergencies, etc.

When I have to use the bathroom he won't unlock me unless I'm sick and cleanup would take all day. Short of that, I clean up with a bottle full of water that has a 90 degree nozzle on the end making getting the water stream in there much easier.
masterau50 wrote:Have you changed your diet dramatically to ensure that bowel movements are as manageable as possible?
I maintain a healthy diet for that and also to maintain my body shape because my belt is custom made, rigid, and not adjustable.
masterau50 wrote:How have you managed someone being able to see it under your clothes or feeling it when giving you a hug etc? what are some ways that you have explained it to a more 'vanilla' person?
I found most people don't ask. I tell the truth to the very few that ask.
  • "What is that?"
    "It's a chastity belt."
    "Why would you wear one?"
    "I want to."
masterau50 wrote:Do you use multiple belts with different 'strengths of chastity' for different purposes to make any of the above easier?
Nope. I'm in this belt 24/7 unless my husband allows me out of it.
Boating cpl

Post by Boating cpl »

Ok so HOW did you get a hold of TollyBoy? I have been trying for weeks!!
masterau50

Post by masterau50 »

Thank you so much for your response Molly i really appreciate it and it at least set my mind at ease!! As soon as i mentioned the digital key my partner immediately wanted to know more about it, reviews and where to get one!!
masterau50

Post by masterau50 »

Boating cpl wrote:Ok so HOW did you get a hold of TollyBoy? I have been trying for weeks!!
we used a different website...if you would like details i'll PM you
molly
Sex: Female

Post by molly »

masterau50 wrote:Thank you so much for your response Molly i really appreciate it and it at least set my mind at ease!! As soon as i mentioned the digital key my partner immediately wanted to know more about it, reviews and where to get one!!
This is the system my husband chose at the time: http://www.medeco.com/en/site/medeco/pr ... ic/xtsfic/

We chose it because this system had SFIC lock cores which could be installed in the two locks on the front door of our apartment, the patio door to the balcony, and the wall safe, as well as my chastity belt. This way we had one system that covers all our keyed lock needs. Doing this also spread the cost of the system across many locks and purposes rather than trying to justify the expense of the system for "just" my belt.

They don't have a lock or lock core that will fit any of the manufactured belts that I know of. My belt is custom and has a very big ABUS 83/43 dangling off the front and it's a very big padlock. It can be purchased without a lock core (or key) as we did and a Medeco Nextgen digital lock core was installed into that. Here is some information from my blog about this: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=433&hilit=abus&start=10#p3686

Our system cost us close to $6,000 by the time we were done, though it controls more than my belt. Our entire house and all it's locks are on the same system as well. The ABUS 83/45 padlock without a lock core was $20 I think and my custom belt, designed by my husband and manufactured locally by a machine shop, cost us close to $800.

Things have changed in the last few years and there are several competitors of the Medeco system, including "airkey": http://www.cyberlock.com/products/ck-air-cyberkey-air You can also google for cyber locks or digital locks and find lots of things to choose from. But, none of those are going to easily replace your belt's locking mechanism unless you do some serious modification. We chose to make my belt from scratch for that reason as well as for fitment, rigidity, etc. Serious belt all the way through.
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

molly wrote:
masterau50 wrote:Thank you so much for your response Molly i really appreciate it and it at least set my mind at ease!! As soon as i mentioned the digital key my partner immediately wanted to know more about it, reviews and where to get one!!
This is the system my husband chose at the time: http://www.medeco.com/en/site/medeco/pr ... ic/xtsfic/

We chose it because this system had SFIC lock cores which could be installed in the two locks on the front door of our apartment, the patio door to the balcony, and the wall safe, as well as my chastity belt. This way we had one system that covers all our keyed lock needs. Doing this also spread the cost of the system across many locks and purposes rather than trying to justify the expense of the system for "just" my belt.

They don't have a lock or lock core that will fit any of the manufactured belts that I know of. My belt is custom and has a very big ABUS 83/43 dangling off the front and it's a very big padlock. It can be purchased without a lock core (or key) as we did and a Medeco Nextgen digital lock core was installed into that. Here is some information from my blog about this: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=433&hilit=abus&start=10#p3686

Our system cost us close to $6,000 by the time we were done, though it controls more than my belt. Our entire house and all it's locks are on the same system as well. The ABUS 83/45 padlock without a lock core was $20 I think and my custom belt, designed by my husband and manufactured locally by a machine shop, cost us close to $800.

Things have changed in the last few years and there are several competitors of the Medeco system, including "airkey": http://www.cyberlock.com/products/ck-air-cyberkey-air You can also google for cyber locks or digital locks and find lots of things to choose from. But, none of those are going to easily replace your belt's locking mechanism unless you do some serious modification. We chose to make my belt from scratch for that reason as well as for fitment, rigidity, etc. Serious belt all the way through.
Just been looking at cyberlock. All sorts of options here - possibly avoiding need for padlock at all and just have bent secured with electronic lock and screw system.

This one looks small and neat for instance.
Cam lock, 19mm diameter, 7mm tenon, 90° action, no latch or nuts
http://www.cyberlock.com/sites/files/CL-C9N.pdf

Or this which only need depth of 1.6"
Cam lock, 3/4" diameter, 9/32" tenon, 90° action, no latch
http://www.cyberlock.com/sites/files/CL-C5N.pdf
But needs a really good geek to construct such a belt, like your KH molly :D :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: