How to get past the peeing thing

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
newbietobelts
Sex: Female

How to get past the peeing thing

Post by newbietobelts »

Hi,

I've had my belt for a while now, and things went great. I was locked progressively longer, until I was (and am) sometimes locked in from the moment I go to sleep untill I get up.

But that's where I've hit a wall: I do not want to pee. I do not exactly know what it is that stops me but it feels all wrong to pee while I wear this belt. It started one night, when I woke up around 5AM, having to go and take a pee. I woke up my man, and told him I had to go and pee. He told me that I would remain locked in untill morning, as we had agreed, but said that I was free to go and pee while wearing it. I stayed in bed, untill I was released in the morning, and then very urgently went to the bathroom.

Then a week or so later came the moment when I got out of bed, expecting to be unlocked, but he didn't, so we had breakfast, and still he made no move. Than I asked to be unlocked and he told me that I would have to pee first. I went into the bathroom, sat down on the toilet, and started crying, walked back out, and told him that I couldn't. After he had released me, and I had peed, I felt ridiculous, and told him that I would try again the next morning. We did it, and I peed through the belt, I was released, and immediately returned to the bathroom to wipe myself decently.

To date that has been the only time that I have peed through the belt.

I would like to be in chastisy for longer periods, but than I have to get past this. We've already unlocked me, and immediately locked me back in after peeing, but that isn't feasible if I ever should wear the belt without my man around,...

Did any of you experience similar problems? And how did you get past it?
forensics

Re: How to get past the peeing thing

Post by forensics »

Try to pee taking a shower. The water Will help you to feel clean and then you just have to dry some water.
It Will help passsing trugh the belt
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

newbietobelts, You are used to take off your panties and other things that are in the way, before you pee. Something you learned from you was a child, but now you have to start think differently. It takes some practice to be able to pee in a chastity belt.

What happens if you belted a whole night and then the following day? Test it, even though it is not appropriate to hold urine for too long. Use also running water from the tap when you try to pee and see if it works.

Number two is easier. A Microlax Enemas and maximum some minutes later, you are forced to go to the bathroom.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
molly

Post by molly »

Tobbe is spot-on: "Something you learned from you was a child, but now you have to start think differently"

If you can't "decide" to think differently, stay locked and you'll be forced to use the bathroom with the belt on because at some point, you have to go.

Cleaning isn't a big deal, though more work than not having a belt on. I use a wash bottle with a 90 degree nozzle and that allows me to get water behind the belt for rinsing, front and back.

In the mornings, and just before bed, I often pee through the belt then hop in the shower and as part of my shower routine, I take the head off and spray behind and under the belt thoroughly.
newbietobelts

Post by newbietobelts »

I agree with the having to "learn" thing, but have decided on going about it in a slightly different way.

Rather than wearing the belt until I can't do anything else than pee, I am going to wear it specifically to pee.

Yesterday-evening I got in it just to pee, and than took it back of, not bothering with clothes. I peed through the belt, cleaned up as good as I could and had the belt taken of.

Today I will put it on, put my clothes back on, go to the bathroom, pee, clean up, and dress before going back to the living room, undressing and having the belt taken of.

I feel a lot less stressed thinking about peeing through the belt now, than I did when I had already been wearing it for a long time. I hope to gradually build up the time between having peed, and taking the belt off.