CARRARA/Walter Goethals

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Robert Pinkerton
Sex: Male

CARRARA/Walter Goethals

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

Take note of the "lobster-tail" sheild. These are immensely complex cuts, probably requiring CAM (computer assisted manufacture)(I do not know this for a fact, but I deem it a reasonable conjecture). It enfolds the young Lady's vulva.
I found this while searching imageFAP for useable examples.
I found this while searching imageFAP for useable examples.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: CARRARA/Walter Goethals

Post by fitherin »

Hello Robert
That looks to be a nice design and well fitted to her hips and lower stomach area. No room to play either, Have you any images of the rear waist band arrangement and thong or rear eye? :?
Thank you

Steve
Mistress
Sex: Female

Post by Mistress »

Robert Pinkerton wrote:Take note of the "lobster-tail" sheild. These are immensely complex cuts, probably requiring CAM (computer assisted manufacture)(I do not know this for a fact, but I deem it a reasonable conjecture). It enfolds the young Lady's vulva.
1.jpg

Hello Robert,
The chastity belt of Walter Goethals are very nice. But one can not wear immediately. The body needs some time to get used to it. If it pushes here and there times you have to additional bending. The rear part of the belt is a metal string in the rule. If you go to the toilet you have to press it on the site. Other rear shilds are also possible by arrangement. After the acclimatization period the body the belt is fully portable.

Walter Goethals lives in Belgium, near Antwerp. If you ever come to Europe he is there also visitable by appointment.
I know Walter personally and can only report good.

Regards
Mistress
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

I went in BoundCon, I Tried the Carrara belt and bra, and I wanted to share my feelings about it.

1st: what did I try? pictures will be clearer than words:

Pictures:
Image Image
I tried only the belt and the bra. I didn't want to take my cuffs off on the left picture, and I kept my collar.
The guy on the right picture was a visitor, I played with him. Don't worry: I injured no one with my sword, and my marks are harmless. (my sword is out of plastic, I would never have been allowed to bring a steel sword)

Now, my point of view:

Pros:
- belt abd bra have a great style, I love what I llok like when I tried them,
- the belt has a foam, much more comfortable than silicon,
- the waistbelt of Carrara is lower than my usual belt (watch the dark marks),
- the bra looks like a classic bra of steel, I could show it publicly (whereas my My-Steel bra is bulky and quite agressive).

Cons:
- belt and bra have wires in the back, and since I'm quite skinny, I get a lot of pressure because of them,
- the locks are not protected at all, they can very easily be destroyed by boltcutters,
- the cups of the bra are open, and I was able to touch my breasts,
- the belt was too loose, but it was a trial model (the problem is: I needed to tighten it, and tighter means more pressure).

Personal conclusion
This is only my point of view, an other girl will say something else.
Carrara for shoots or plays is great, I really felt as a warrior with her sword. But as far as safety is concerned, I clearly prefer My-Steel.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html