Emergent occasion for serious use

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Robert Pinkerton
Sex: Male

Emergent occasion for serious use

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

http://www.globalresearch.ca/prostituti ... bt/5485565

So an undergraduette concludes an "arrangement" with a "sugar daddy." I believe the emergence of this phenomenon will eventually promote totally mundane SERIOUS use by the "sugar daddy" of lock-and-Key external chastity control for the sake of maintaining EXCLUSIVITY OF ACCESS to his "sugar baby."

Now, by "serious" I mean totally non-BDSM/fetish-interest: Totally excluding not only all other BDSM "toys," but the attitudes which go with them, not only the "politically 'correct'" attitude that this is at the end of the day only play and one must not undermine for real the emotional independence of one's female partner. (Rather than the fetishistic goal of totally suppressing the lass' masturbation, controlling it in order to guide her toward sexual arousal by, and orgasm in coitus with, her Key-holder.)
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Emergent occasion for serious use

Post by Admin »

That is a brilliant idea, financing studies by wearing steel rather than working the street. The question though is where one can find this sort of sugardaddy and how to deal with the emotional side.

Simple prostitution requires no emotional involvement while the suggested idea would most likely require something of the opposite. I think that there can be a form of liberty in prostitution in the same way as there is liberty in chastity. I do understand and do not underestimate the mental effect of what is in some cases almost forced prostitution but I also see issues with the proposed idea.

I would like to read more views on this subject and preferably, but not exclusively, from our female readers.
Greatcornbow

Re: Emergent occasion for serious use

Post by Greatcornbow »

Interesting article but not much to do with a chastity belt!