Slippy belt!!

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Lizza1
Sex: Female

Slippy belt!!

Post by Lizza1 »

Has anyone ever tried wearing a belt saturated in cooking oil,vaseline, or moisturiser.Sounds messy, I agree.
Its a real test though to see if you have the belt fitting properly or adjusted so it wont come off when locked.Of course there is no friction or the belt sticking to your body.the belt can move slightly but still be "secure", its quite comfortable.The down side though is the cream or moistureiser soon soaks into your skin and you again have all the friction around your waist.The other downer is the rubber will quite easily come off the belt between the legs.

Its good while it lasts though
Try it sometime

Lizza
:roll:
Robert Pinkerton
Sex: Male

Re: Slippy belt!!

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

Hal Higginbottom (Tollyboy), Bill Jones (Le Ceinture de Chastete, and a doctor who very occasionally recommended the Belt to parents of teenaged abortion patients in order to prevent repeat business, all three recommended that measurements for a Belt be taken while the intended wearer's stomach is empty.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

Does sound messy and if you get the rubber or silicone saturated it may degrade and start to split when coated with oil. Leaving rough or sharp edges. As an experiment may be fun to try as long as a key is available to remove belt and access to a hot soapy shower to get the remains of the oil of your skin!!
I guess you dont want oil on your clothing either :o

S
Lizza1
Sex: Female

Post by Lizza1 »

the "lubricant! soaks into the skin quite quickly.I would never use silicone grease, if thats what you mean?I think cooking oil, and moisturiser are quite possibly benign to our skin.Besides, my skin can never be to soft and smooth.
The rubber on my belt (centre) is perished to hell(before i started experimenting) anyway, and i dont feel like spending £15 for a new one at the moment.

:lol:
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Sometimes I put vegetal oil under my chastity belt (shea butter or avocado oil). My belt is really tight and oil very hard to put. So I need to soak my fingers then try putting them between my belt and my skin. And espites of the oil, my belt doesn't move at all because of tightness!
Hard but possible with the waist, undoable with the crotch (My-Steel double shield is really effective).
Sometimes I do the same under the braband. This is not messy at all, on the contrary: my skin feels better.

To do some pictures I already tried a loose belt: I hate. The belt moves a lot, I can touch myself, she is not secure, ...

I used to have problems with the silicon which comes off easily. With my My-Steel belt, this doesn't happen anymore silicon is glued on steel).
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html