COMMENTS? ***1

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Lizza1
Sex: Female

COMMENTS? ***1

Post by Lizza1 »

Who agrees that chastity MEANS chastity.NO sexual contact/arousal/at all?
I visit that website called "chastity babes" and many there are doing all kinds of things to get aroused.I can understand feeling naked not wearing a belt.I wonder how many wear a belt to GET aroused, or for genuine protection out there in the world.
Lizza
molly

Re: COMMENTS? ***1

Post by molly »

Lizza,

For me and my husband, chastity belts are about surrender. I've surrendered my vagina to my husband in totality, thus it's his to do as he pleases, and unless there are health or safety concerns, I do not have a say. They started off as a physical symbol of my surrender because he had the only key and as time went on they've also become a tool while "playing" with his vagina.

I am often aroused by the physical sensations from the belt and things that may be locked inside me (some of which are technological marvels) but most of my ongoing arousal comes from within, coming from the psychology behind my constant surrender.
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

Because ours is a niche interest, it's still not rigidly defined in terms of language. Once we start defining terms rigidly, we'd start realizing how diverse everyone is.

For me, the whole point of it is that I don't have the self control to just not touch, plus I enjoy the sense of another imposing their will on my body. But there is a little bit of predicament / tantalization that happens, and the pressure of the shield is a bit arousing too. In my relationships, a lot of time the objective has been to have the arousal ever-present (which my partner then reaps the rewards from, in terms of energy and eagerness), just not the ability to do anything about it.

So I guess for me it's been different.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Chastity Babes is a website people pay money to see pictures and movies. The owner of the page makes what the audience wants and most who pays, are probably not in chastity belts the same way as we do. The models get paid and what I've seen, there are many students who earn extra money by wearing chastity belt for a few hours or days. They only want to get paid and then do what the photographer wants them to do.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

X
Last edited by Wendy on 20 Oct 2017, 00:20, edited 3 times in total.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

X
Last edited by Wendy on 20 Oct 2017, 00:20, edited 2 times in total.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

I have to defend Chastitybabes web master!
He runs several websites and have their income through this. The models sign a contract and can when they want, end the mission. OK, then they get no money, but this is still not the same as slavery.

The choice of model, we can not comment on, but the web master has the full right to choose and what I perform, it´s now a long queue of willing novice young girls. Therefore, he certainly see those as a better choice, and gives significantly more subscribers, than using someone who have chastity belt in her everyday life.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

X
Last edited by Wendy on 20 Oct 2017, 00:20, edited 2 times in total.
ChastityBabes

Post by ChastityBabes »

Thanks Tobbe :)
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

ChastityBabes wrote:Thanks Tobbe :)
Shame therefore you wouldn't take Wendy on.

But I agree. Is a great site and excellent concept.