COMMENTS? ***1

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: COMMENTS? ***1

Post by Wendy »

X
Last edited by Wendy on 20 Oct 2017, 00:20, edited 2 times in total.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Greatcornbow
Sex: Male

Post by Greatcornbow »

Wendy wrote:
Greatcornbow wrote:
ChastityBabes wrote:Thanks Tobbe :)
Shame therefore you wouldn't take Wendy on.

But I agree. Is a great site and excellent concept.
Thanks Greatcornbow =^.^=
Pleasure. And IMO the site is missing a trick. You being more experienced could have a substantially longer contract period for instance. Like 3-4 months+.

Plus: maybe also verifiable with an 'extra' like a numbered security tag.

Let's face it: to you 14 days or so is money for old rope, especially as you don't need it anyway!

But there you go!
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

X
Last edited by Wendy on 20 Oct 2017, 00:20, edited 2 times in total.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Greatcornbow

Post by Greatcornbow »

Wendy wrote:Greatcornbow: thank you =^.^=
ChastityBabes: you heard him. If I may say you something, turned as questions:
- you own 2 videos of me which are unique: the funfair and the Jungle Gym: why do you hide them?
- I want a heavy belt and I never tried: why couldn't you give me it and do a Deal with it?
- I have a personal photographer: I can shoot videos for you when you want: why not a Home Deal on weeks or months?
- how many chastitybabes have done 7 days in full stuff (belt-bra-collar and thigh-wrist-ankle cuffs)?
- how many chastitybabes have swum as I have done?
- how many fans want to see me?
- remember BoundCon: we did such a great job together! you said me you wanted to take me in October, you even paid me videos: do you want to destroy all this work together?
You have rejected me so many times. If you say me "I want you Wendy", my door will always be open, since I grew. ChastityBabes, I consider you as a friend, not as an enemy.
I shall watch this space just in case.............. :?: :roll: :roll: :roll: :?:
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Now I do not think it is right to ask Chastitybabes those questions on this forum.
Instead, Wendy addressed directly to him and accept that you can not force Chastitybabes to go along with a challenge to wear chastity belt, by complaining here!
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Because of my farewell to ChastityBabes.com, and since I can't delete my posts, I replaced them by "X".