New to female chastity

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
lockedpeter
Sex: Belted Man

New to female chastity

Post by lockedpeter »

My wife and I have been dipping our toes into chastity for a while now. I have a cage for me but now I'm looking into getting a belt for her but everywhere I look online they are super expensive. I'm looking for an inexpensive belt that is functional and comfortable enough for her to wear all day under her clothes. She is very petite so I don't know if that will make it harder with sizing. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :mrgreen:
molly
Sex: Female

Re: New to female chastity

Post by molly »

It would be helpful if you defined the price range you were hoping to land in so we can make recommendations. Also, would chastity be a fun and kinky game for you two where wearing a belt is the hot part or are you looking for something more serious that actually works as a chastity device - I ask because that influences price too. Just because it's shaped like one, doesn't mean it's truly useful as a chastity belt, but that may not matter depending...

Molly
lockedpeter

Post by lockedpeter »

I'm looking for something that actually works as a chastity devise (at least for short term 2/3 days). Price can vary as long as it is functional. If I need to save up I can wait but I just don't want to spend $500 on something and then find out I could have gotten something just as good for a fraction of the price. Thanks for the help
lockedpeter

Post by lockedpeter »

Thanks so much for the advice Molly. Youre the best!
lockedpeter

Post by lockedpeter »

Sorry if I'm being annoying but one more stupid question. Like I said in my earlier post my wife is very petite but the only sizing thing they have is the that the waist is adjustable down to 58cm. Is there any other kind of sizing or is the waist the only size I really need? Just want to make sure it will be snug under her clothes.
molly
Sex: Female

Post by molly »

lockedpeter wrote:Sorry if I'm being annoying but one more stupid question. Like I said in my earlier post my wife is very petite but the only sizing thing they have is the that the waist is adjustable down to 58cm. Is there any other kind of sizing or is the waist the only size I really need? Just want to make sure it will be snug under her clothes.
Metal belts have two parts, waist band and the hoop underneath, and both measurements matter.

To make them smaller, you might have to drill holes. It's not difficult. Use a center punch or a finishing nail to make a dimple where you want the hole, then drill it out using a bi-metal drill bit. If the bit and you don't push it too hard it will make a clean hole without any burrs.

All my belts, other than the custom made-to-me belt had to be drilled for the same reason. I have a small frame.